Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

crossdress cosplay female
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-51%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

soronssy
New Sexy Women see through Summer Dress Glossy Stretch Shiny Smooth Tight long sleeves Skirt buttocks nightdress
$169.40-30%

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Gloosy Mini Dress Sexy Leotard High Elastic Smooth Shiny Tight Pencil Dress Bodycon See Through Nightdress Night Clubwear
$37.51-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic plugs
OK, I'm "plugged" again. Which file caused it? 😁
This one is intense... 3 minutes of ... whoa.... Haven't tried the triggers yet, but recorded them on my phone, just in case.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=943

Quote:Hypnotic Plugs
This File is meant to cause the listener to feel as if there mouth and anus is stuffed with plugs that will steadily increase in size and stimulation. The activation Phrase is, "Hypnotic Plugs Activate.". The deactivation Phrase is, "Hypnotic Plugs Deactivate.". The effects of this file are self or other triggerable. The plugs will dissapear upon the listener using the restroom and reappear after words at the level they were before being triggered. WARNING : The effects of this file will eventually be so intense so as to cause pain. This is a loop that may be listened to indefinitely. The script is embedded in the advanced properties of the file so you may use it if you wish.

Hypnotic_Plugs_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 3 MB )

Attached Files
Hypnotic_Plugs_(Script).txt (Size: 3.71 KB )
Some results. During the last several days I experienced: extreme anus and mouth stretching, big virtual gags, inflatable and thrusting virtual dildos, deep-throating (rather deep-stomaching) by a huge "air" cock, very tight ballties, single-gloves, box-ties...

Now guys, please tell me. What is the reality? What is our mind? What is our conciousness? What magical things can we do to/with all of them?

Yeah, yet another life changing experience. The world will never be the same...
Just for fun I listened to this file twice audibly and many times inaudibly:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=2883
Quote:dldrip007
I and a couple of others were on chat the other day and we did a brainstorm and decided on this file. A toilet trigger, you may need to sit down on the toilet to pee and as you do you feel a butt plug in your anus that will make you horny and cause you to play with yourself, making you moan.

Fantastically made, very soothing soft voice, fantastic feelings during the listening. I managed to get some of the effects! While sitting on the toilet, my arms moved and pinched my nipples (absolutely unusual for me), and I felt the plug. But that's it. No yelps, moans, playing or arousal. Also, it worked only once. But still, it worked.
And induction might be required. 

Latex Attachment - Vibrating Plug.mp3 (Size: 11.83 MB )

I really want to experience these but they all seem to cut off after a few seconds. Damn iPhone!
You can download the files using the links and listen to them "locally".
(18 Jun 2019, 07:12 )Like Ra Wrote: You can download the files using the links and listen to them "locally".

I’ll do that when I get home. Was hoping for a little bit of fun before I got ready for work. 😊
Another version of Cardigan's virtual plug:

Plugged by Ivy.mp3 (Size: 50.12 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 25,392 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,834 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 102,627 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,508 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra