Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Detachable Buckle Chain Lockable Neck Collar Wrist Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Slave BDSM Bondage Restraints Sex Toys
$7.14

latex rubber fashion
Summer Bling Flats Loafers Shoes Women Mesh Sandals 2024 New Fashion Walking Shoes Designer Dress Round Toe Casual Femme Zapatos
$108.31-20%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.52

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Glossy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Skinny Leg Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.63

zentai
Wolverine Cosplay Costume James Howlett Jumpsuit Shoulder Armor Set 3D Printing Zentai Bodysuit Superhero Halloween Man Outfit
$77.78-50%

transparent swimsuit
3pcs Sexy Bikini Sets Transparent T-Shirt Cover Up Solid Thong Set Fashion Strapless Swimsuit Women Summer Beach Bathing Suits
$51.35

transparent panties
Pearl Pendant Open Thongs Women Underwear Crotchless Embroidery G String Tanga Briefs Lace Transparent Sexy Lingerie
$3.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hypnosis wish-list
(19 Feb 2024, 03:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2024, 00:31 )Lycalopex Wrote: maledom/femsub files
What about EMG? Vive?

I do enjoy ViVe occasionally, but his accent is a little thick for me and it makes him harder to understand. EMG just never really clicked.
What I really wish for is a subliminal MP3 to unlock & encourage my wife to be more dominant.

I know there is SB Domme Maker, but with all the female Hypno content creators out there, I'm surprised it's so hard to find anything.
I have a few thoughts / wishes.

I'd love a good dick shrinking file that didn't involve loss of erection (I love the humiliation of the idea, but still want to get hard. Not sure it's possible, since I've heard the stopping erections is what makes them work, and I've still experimented with those ones before)

I'd love to see more files that dealt with my extremely niche WAM/Sploshing fetish (things involving pies in the face, mud fantasies, etc), but since that's pretty niche I know it's not likely.

More petrification fantasies / files (feeling oneself turn to stone or be covered in something that hardens and freezes you in place)

Probably some other ideas, or more specific ones, that I might post later if I think of them.
(10 Mar 2024, 14:36 )egregious Wrote: What I really wish for is a subliminal MP3 to unlock & encourage my wife to be more dominant.

I know there is SB Domme Maker, but with all the female Hypno content creators out there, I'm surprised it's so hard to find anything.

I usually just lurk here and enjoy the posted content, but this one deserves another thumbs up vote.  I would love to find an effective file that takes an encouraged and willing wife further into dominance and becoming more addicted to turning her husband into a permanently slutty female.  She's tried SB Domme Maker, but it's just OK.  I really haven't found anything else out there.

Contributors: 13toma14 (1) , AlexDeLarge (1) , BambiAngel (1) , Bambislave (1) , Bri89 (2) , Christina (1) , Dilian30 (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , ghostzen (1) , Hypnofish (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jennashepherd2000 (1) , krinlyc (1) , laylab (1) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (2) , MindsEye (1) , MinnMan99 (2) , nohbdy (1) , princesitanatty (5) , QuietnSilent (2) , ranma82 (1) , SissyEvelynn90 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , throwaway4349 (1) , Zooy (2)