Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Sexy Patterns Rhinestone Long Sleeve Crystal Dresses Bodystocking Lingerie
$2.60

sexy pantyhose
Oil Glossy Open Crotch Stockings Transparent Suspender Pantyhose Tights Stockings Sexy Lady Elastic Pantyhose Cutout Stockings
$1.31

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-34%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Pink High Waist Leather V Shape Leggings Metallic Leggings Women's Winter Leggings Pants
$42.34

telescopic masturbator
Powerful Banana Vibrator Telescopic Silicone Dildo Vaginal Clitoral Stimulator Female Masturbation Tool Cute Woman Sex Product
$17.38

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis wish-list
Im looking for hypno tracks(such as restraint and milked from Bambi series) will lead me to a pure SissySlave submission fantasy. Things like restraint,being trained as a bondage slave,being trained as a fuck toy or being trained to be a better sub slave...
many thx if you have any ideas
Poor, Pathetic, Helpless and restraint sissyslave feels overwhelming...
There are many hypnosis files in which people are dumbed down.
What I look for is the opposite: make me smarter.
Of course that is probably not realistic, but hypnosis that allows me to concentrate better on things I am doing should be possible.
Hypnosis files that would give nice feminizing dreams would be very welcome. Just the dreams. Nothing permanent. And also they don't have to involve complicated things. Probably many of us have had dreams in which you find yourself out, dressed as a woman, and you are worried, but also excited about the possibility that people might notice.
(10 Oct 2023, 22:24 )Zooy Wrote: What I look for is the opposite: make me smarter.
Something I've been asking for years - a combination of feminization and getting smarter. This is what I wrote in the Platinum Bambi wish-list: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid69639
need more files like curse female takeover maybe a mirror involved
since the bambi and cfto files are completely useless on me
Futanari hypnosis
Are there any creators that focus on making “gothic” sissies? Or that aesthetic at all? Pale skin, dark, heavy makeup, things more like that than pink and bubbly?
(14 Feb 2024, 15:30 )SissyEvelynn90 Wrote: Are there any creators that focus on making “gothic” sissies? Or that aesthetic at all? Pale skin, dark, heavy makeup, things more like that than pink and bubbly?

Lilith Unleashed has a darker tone in some off her work.
I'm finding more and more that all I really want are good maledom/femsub files on the more extreme end. All the good files seem to be malesub, or in the case of Bambi, neutral with a fandom that goes much harder into malesub.
(19 Feb 2024, 00:31 )Lycalopex Wrote: maledom/femsub files
What about EMG? Vive?

Contributors: 13toma14 (1) , AlexDeLarge (1) , BambiAngel (1) , Bambislave (1) , Bri89 (2) , Christina (1) , Dilian30 (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , ghostzen (1) , Hypnofish (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jennashepherd2000 (1) , krinlyc (1) , laylab (1) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (2) , MindsEye (1) , MinnMan99 (2) , nohbdy (1) , princesitanatty (5) , QuietnSilent (2) , ranma82 (1) , SissyEvelynn90 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , throwaway4349 (1) , Zooy (2)