Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Black Silk Stockings Sexy Slimming Side Vertical Stripes Shadow Patchwork Pantyhose Female Thin T Crotch Letter Tights
$6.04

high waist faux leather
High Waist Zipper Pu Leggings For Women Black Push Up Leggins Lady Sexy Booty Stretch Slim Sport Pants Pu Leather Legging Female
$16.24

transparent pantyhose
Summer Ultra Thin Stockings Sun Protection Deep Crotch Transparent Tights High Waist Seamless Underwear Ladies Shaping Pantyhose
$6.30

bondage corset
Heart Ring Goth Body Harness Set Adjustable Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Crop Top Harness Cage Bra Bondage Stockings Leg Garter Belt
$36.22-40%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

bondage corset
Plus Size Lingerie Halter Neck Body Harness Fashion Fetish Sexy Busty Women's Corset Punk Goth Garters Cage Festival Rave Wear
$10.13-48%

pantyhose bodysuit
Plus Size High Elasticity Luminous Bodysuit Erotic Lingerie White Crotchless Pantyhose Cosplay Costumes Glowing Mesh Tights
$3.88

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to improve the site navigation
Please let me know if you have any ideas.
Back to the old question. I've aeady asked about the self-bondage stuff. But now I mean the global navigation. Is the drop-down menu useful at all? What about the context-dependent left menu?

I'm looking into CSS3 to replace the JavaScript based menu with pure CSS/HTML one. And this is the perfect time to redesign the whole menu structure.
Hmm not easy to answer ....

Maybe getting the whole page to web2.0 may be an interesting goal to reach...

krinlyc
Can't make it work properly. And to create the same functionality I will need to use JS anyway. Mmmm... still experimenting...
Updated Self-Bondage sections: Tales, General, Tech and Ideas. Still a bit messy and not clearly defined, but at least more materials are directly reachable now.
And we are back to this question. The menus must be redesigned for many reasons. Mobile friendlyness is one of them. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Don't make it too different.
I have seen many sites change from functional but old fashion style forum, to whatever the latest design fad is & loose a fair number of users.
I am sure lots of others have been through this too.
The streams pages could do with a shortcut to take you back to the 'all streams' page once you are 3-4 pages deep
(although I might just have missed it)
(03 Aug 2023, 22:34 )egregious Wrote: The streams pages could do with a shortcut to take you back to the 'all streams' page once you are 3-4 pages deep
You can click the "Picture stream" menu item. Or did I not understand the question?
(03 Aug 2023, 22:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Aug 2023, 22:34 )egregious Wrote: The streams pages could do with a shortcut to take you back to the 'all streams' page once you are 3-4 pages deep
You can click the "Picture stream" menu item. Or did I not understand the question?

OK, I got it now.
It's not as obvious as the old page, but you can get back to main streams page by clicking
" See other RSS streams. "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings Strappado 1,457 427,736 23 Apr 2024, 12:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,079 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,086 13 Aug 2023, 17:25

Contributors: egregious (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (7)