Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
8 Colors CB6000 Silicone Male Chastity Devices Chastity Cage with Lock and 5 Penis Ring Penis Restraint Bondage Kit BDSM for Men
$37.85-48%

gaff panties
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-54%

latex zentai
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$67.26

gaff panties
Hot Sale Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Low-waisted Gay Men‘s Sexy Soft Briefs
$32.28

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock Connector 3XLR Connector End Connector For Reciprocating Linear Motor
$26.62

dildo chair
Sex Chair With Dildo Armrests Sexual Intercourse Posture Assisted Female Masturbation Sex Furniture AV Sofa Adult Sex Acce Toys
$135.85

soronssy
satin Shiny swimsuit blue swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$302.50-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video
After building the blowjob trainer I had to give it a test in my favorite spot, the woods. This session was modeled after Jennet. Her birthday present to me was Her all day, dressed up and bound and I worked her over for hours on her knees hogtie like this . I just need to see how it felt. So I got myself all dressed up and hogtied on my knees. The art of a blowjob then commenced. WOW what a session my mind went everywhere and I got off doing it. The hardest part was after you sucked up a little water you had to put you tong on the hole to keep pressure on the hose otherwise the sucking started from the beginning. After you got the water up, put your tong on the tip of the dildo, and let the water out of your mouth just run back down the dildo. Completed the session and two hours later I was back at it, then turned around and when for the third time. What a day.
See the writeup in Techniques forum on how the trainer works

Quick video clip

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/embedd...s-17865172
I'm trying to upload the video, anyone know about the size or type? I keep trying but it will not accept it
I do not think it will work here. You can try uploading it to,for example, Xtube.com and then pasting the link here.
(04 Dec 2012, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: I do not think it will work here. You can try uploading it to,for example, Xtube.com and then pasting the link here.

ok, I'll give that a try
(04 Dec 2012, 01:48 )DressBindFun Wrote:
(04 Dec 2012, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: I do not think it will work here. You can try uploading it to,for example, Xtube.com and then pasting the link here.

ok, I'll give that a try

Yep, got that to work
(04 Dec 2012, 15:24 )DressBindFun Wrote:
(04 Dec 2012, 01:48 )DressBindFun Wrote:

ok, I'll give that a try

Yep, got that to work

Hey Like RA thanks for getting to link embedded
Couldn’t find your write up in the tech section.
Can you link the reference?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. Vacbedbound 16 8,613 17 Jul 2023, 08:24
Last Post: Rick72
A overnight in woods mummfucation Bondageworm 7 2,594 28 Aug 2020, 13:28
Last Post: Like Ra
Stilettos required for Release, video DressBindFun 26 9,476 27 Apr 2019, 04:14
Last Post: mdmyknny
new member, first post, tiedup in the woods DressBindFun 2 5,038 20 Nov 2012, 19:08
Last Post: DressBindFun
blindfolded, bound, gagged in the woods, ice torture, No pain no gain. DressBindFun 0 3,193 18 Nov 2012, 21:07
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (5) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1)