Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After building the blowjob trainer I had to give it a test in my favorite spot, the woods. This session was modeled after Jennet. Her birthday present to me was Her all day, dressed up and bound and I worked her over for hours on her knees hogtie like this . I just need to see how it felt. So I got myself all dressed up and hogtied on my knees. The art of a blowjob then commenced. WOW what a session my mind went everywhere and I got off doing it. The hardest part was after you sucked up a little water you had to put you tong on the hole to keep pressure on the hose otherwise the sucking started from the beginning. After you got the water up, put your tong on the tip of the dildo, and let the water out of your mouth just run back down the dildo. Completed the session and two hours later I was back at it, then turned around and when for the third time. What a day.
See the writeup in Techniques forum on how the trainer works

Quick video clip

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/embedd...s-17865172
I'm trying to upload the video, anyone know about the size or type? I keep trying but it will not accept it
I do not think it will work here. You can try uploading it to,for example, Xtube.com and then pasting the link here.
(04 Dec 2012, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think it will work here. You can try uploading it to,for example, Xtube.com and then pasting the link here.

ok, I'll give that a try
(04 Dec 2012, 01:48 )DressBindFun Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Dec 2012, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think it will work here. You can try uploading it to,for example, Xtube.com and then pasting the link here.

ok, I'll give that a try

Yep, got that to work
(04 Dec 2012, 15:24 )DressBindFun Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Dec 2012, 01:48 )DressBindFun Wrote: [ -> ]

ok, I'll give that a try

Yep, got that to work

Hey Like RA thanks for getting to link embedded
Couldn’t find your write up in the tech section.
Can you link the reference?