Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SUSEXY 8 Styles Black Realistic Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Liquid Silicone Cock Enlargement Adult 18+ Sex Toy For Men
$350.42-51%

amoresy
AMORESY Vellustre B-Series one-piece high quality hot spring resort coffee silver color with slimming one-piece competitive swim
$40.99

zlatameer
Solid Black Latex Men Leggings Rubber Pants (No Zip) Handmade S-LTM032
$84.68-4%

leather hood bondage
Samox Leather Hood Mask Mouth Plug Ball Gag Bondage Slave Restraints Fetish Sex Toys Women Men Gay Couples Flirting Adult Games
$83.71-33%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

latex tights
Sexy PVC Leather Skinny Long Stockings for Women, Black, Punk, Night Club, Knee High Socks, Cosplay Accessory, Latex Hosiery
$2.18-44%

penis
Metal Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Male Delay Ejaculation Stainless Steel Cock Ring With Glans Stimulator Semen Lock
$19.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever
I've just read a review on Tronsmart Encore S6 Bluetooth Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling and I'm interested.

Tronsmart-Encore-S6-Bluetooth-Headphones-Active-Noise-Cancelling-Wireless-Headphone-Headset-for-Gamer-Gaming-Foldable-De   

At 60 euros they are several time cheaper than Bose, but soundwise I've heard no complaints. Of course, do not expect a high-end sound quality, but for watching youtube, listening for music in a noisy environment, or enjoying an unpredictable hypno session while walking handcuffed through a forest they should be perfect.
Just bought highly praised audio stuff from Ali. Let's see if they meet the expectations:

Topping DX3 Pro DAC + phone amplifier
Optilink 5 toslink GLASS(! not plastic!) fibre cable
Colleimage QED replica USB cable

I wonder if the DX3 can lock at hi-rez (24 x 192kHz+) via the TOSLINK cable.
(28 Dec 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought highly praised audio stuff from Ali. Let's see if they meet the expectations:
Is the TOSLINK specification that high? Cannot remember...
(28 Dec 2020, 08:16 )B1u3 Wrote: Is the TOSLINK specification that high? Cannot remember...
Exactly! As wiki says:

Wiki Wrote:Audio signal Digital audio bitstream. Originally limited to 48 kHz at 20 bits. Extended to support all modern formats (Depending on manufacture and specification)

Bitrate Originally 3.1 Mbit/s; now 125 Mbit/s
I'm looking for a decent pair of headphones. Having Audiophilia Neurosa in the anamnesis I do not to spend "too much" on them as I would some years ago. I'd like to have closed phones (goodbye planars 😟 and 80-85% of all models) with replaceable a cable (goodbye Beyerdynamic 😉 ) without any noise cancelling, Bluetooth, etc. I was thinking about eBay: Meze 99 Classics, but stumbled upon rave reviews (e.g. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/takstar-...ad.849965/) for Chinese Takstar Pro 82 v2. They cost around $60 and (according to the reviews) should be considered if you are going to spend upto $300. Thinking ... 🤔
(08 Jan 2021, 02:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm looking for a decent pair of headphones. Having Audiophilia Neurosa in the anamnesis I do not to spend "too much" on them as I would some years ago. I'd like to have closed phones (goodbye planars 😟 and 80-85% of all models) with replaceable a cable (goodbye Beyerdynamic 😉 ) without any noise cancelling, Bluetooth, etc. I was thinking about eBay: Meze 99 Classics, but stumbled upon rave reviews (e.g. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/takstar-...ad.849965/) for Chinese Takstar Pro 82 v2. They cost around $60 and (according to the reviews) should be considered if you are going to spend upto $300. Thinking ...  🤔

I got a pair of these recently.... really quite impressed with them for £28...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081JP...aa58f7e458
(08 Jan 2021, 08:45 )ltxrob Wrote: I got a pair of these recently.... really quite impressed with them for £28...
A bit cheaper on Ali: OneOdio headset
(28 Dec 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought highly praised audio stuff from Ali. Let's see if they meet the expectations:

Everything has arrived! Burning in now. One problem - I can't get optical output from my Linux box... Pffff......
(08 Jan 2021, 02:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm looking for a decent pair of headphones. Having Audiophilia Neurosa in the anamnesis I do not to spend "too much" on them as I would some years ago. I'd like to have closed phones (goodbye planars 😟 and 80-85% of all models) with replaceable a cable (goodbye Beyerdynamic 😉 ) without any noise cancelling, Bluetooth, etc. I was thinking about eBay: Meze 99 Classics, but stumbled upon rave reviews (e.g. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/takstar-...ad.849965/) for Chinese Takstar Pro 82 v2. They cost around $60 and (according to the reviews) should be considered if you are going to spend upto $300. Thinking ... 🤔

I'm getting the Meze 99 Classics. Let's see if they beat Sony XM3 or Sennheiser 4.50 😁
(28 Dec 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Topping DX3 Pro DAC + phone amplifier
After 100+ hours of playing the burn-in track the sound has clearly improved from no difference from my (aeady good) built-in computer DAC+Amp to much more transparent, controlled and with a good channel separation.

(28 Dec 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Optilink 5 toslink GLASS(! not plastic!) fibre cable
24-192 - no problem.

(08 Jan 2021, 02:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I was thinking about Search eBay.com: Meze 99 Classics,
Just received the Meze! Excellent right out of the box! No time to properly test - stuck on a conference call.

BTW, DHL delivered them (again!) to a completely different address on another street 😟 Good girls brought them to me. But I did complain to DHL. Terrible situation - basically you can't prove anything. They are officially delivered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc Like Ra 112 4,257 27 Dec 2023, 00:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 80 24,930 24 Dec 2023, 19:59
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,858 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 157 27 Aug 2022, 23:53

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (30) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)