Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Anti-Fog HD Swimming Goggles Glasses with Hat and Ear Plug Nose Clip Swimsuit Swim Shorts for Men Transparent Swim Glasses Suit
$36.46-45%

shiny stockings
70D SHAPING Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Satin Shape Stockings Dance Fitness Compression DS Nightclub Large Sizes SW109
$28.05

crossdress fetish
Custom Made Kigurumi Five Finger Velvet Ultra-thin Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Grey Long Nails Gloves
$417.21-37%

bondage restraints
BDSM Neck to Wrist Restraints Bondage Set Adjustable Back Handcuffs Collar Bondage Set Bed SM Games Play Sex Toys for Couples
$52.20

1d oil pantyhose
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.16

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silk lustrous top oil glossy decoration random mix and match Long sleeved high neck Yoga leisure beach swimsuit
$32.65-29%

leather hood bondage
Bdsm Bondage Leather Strap with Open Mouth Silicone Gag Sexy Toys for Fetish Restraints Hood Mask Sexy Headgear Adults Games
$8.46-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever
(19 Oct 2023, 23:47 )Like Ra Wrote: After reading multiple reviews, I just bought Baseus Bowie MA10 earbuds with ANC, and they are indeed amazing. They are cheap, they sound great, the ANC works (there are several levels of active noise reduction), they have multipoint connectivity feature, they are comfortable, they are IPX6 certified, they do not fall off, when you move, and they come with the sound and gestures tuning app. Do experiment with the silicon thingies, as you need a tight seal to get the bass. So far, greatly recommended! I love them!

Oh yeah, there is a low latency mode, so you can use them with video.

OK.  Taking your advice and have ordered a pair.  Our preferred arrangement is Westone UM3s with an iFi Bluetooth DAC - lasts long enough, but the wires...
(20 Oct 2023, 23:16 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Westone UM3s
It's not quite fair to compare devices with 10-times price difference, but still, I hope you will like these buds.

The thing is ... I'm coming from an uber-expensive hi-end audio equipment ... and I was bitten by the audiophilia neurosa virus ... 😂

So... these days I'm trying to come from the "other direction" - I need the sound, that does not irritate me, and it should be at least a bit enjoyable. So far, I like my Topping DX3 Pro DAC/amp + Meze Classic (wired, no fancy electronics, no ANC, etc.), or smartphone + Sony WH-1000XM3 or Sennheiser HD4.50 headphones (wireless + ANC).
Anyway, right now I'm manicuring my nails and listening to Rick Beato's interviews via the Baseus MA10 - total freedom!
(20 Oct 2023, 23:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Oct 2023, 23:16 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Westone UM3s
It's not quite fair to compare devices with 10-times price difference, but still, I hope you will like these buds.

The thing is ... I'm coming from an uber-expensive hi-end audio equipment ... and I was bitten by the audiophilia neurosa virus ... 😂

So... these days I'm trying to come from the "other direction" - I need the sound, that does not irritate me, and it should be at least a bit enjoyable. So far, I like my Topping DX3 Pro DAC/amp + Meze Classic (wired, no fancy electronics, no ANC, etc.), or smartphone + Sony WH-1000XM3 or Sennheiser HD4.50 headphones (wireless + ANC).

Actually quite pleased with the Google buds we got on the Pixel 6 promo.  Our only complaint is the length of playtime so I'm sure these buds will exceed with the ANC added.  Sennheiser has always been my go to for price/performance. The UMs were back when we had some money to waste.  They are exceptional however.
Noticed one thing when the MA10 buds are connected to a Linux box - SBC codec is OK, SBC-XQ leads to intermittent breaking up and stuttering. I haven't noticed a quality difference between the two codecs. So, just use SBC. Unfortunately, they do not support AptX.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc Like Ra 112 4,252 27 Dec 2023, 00:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 80 24,925 24 Dec 2023, 19:59
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,851 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 156 27 Aug 2022, 23:53

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (30) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)