Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

metelam
Metelam Plus Size Women Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Sheer See-through Boxer Shorts Free Cut
$6.33-2%

app electric shock
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control G-Spot Wear Rechargeable Vibrator With Female Stimulator USB Sex Toys
$45.98-41%

high waist faux leather
DAYIFUN-PU Leather Skirts Women High Waist Pocket Package Hip Skirt Front Split Midi Pencil Skirt Female New Autumn 2024 Clothes
$26.57

crossdress
EYUNG 8th/9th Cosplay Fake Breasts For Crossdressing Silicone Breast Forms Full Bodysuit Boobs Silicone Breast Plates 45-115kg
$373.89-58%

tiaobug sissy
Hot Sexy Men Crossdressing Sissy Lingerie Set See Through Sheer Mesh Lace Gay Underwear Bra Top with G-strings Thongs Panties
$13.66-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
Are you saying that you are not real Catwoman??? Oooohhhhh ... my world has just crashed... Spiderman? Where are you when we need you? Klingons are attacking!!!
Sort of related, the i ran an article on 'crazy cat ladies' earlier this week which started off with a useful guide on how to distinguish a cat lady from Catwoman.

text2.JPG   

Latex and a whip, see?

Balent 7.jpg   

Incidentally, should this thread be linked to from EotD? OK, it was accidental but it seems to have worked somewhere 😊 Perhaps if I'd posted tucked instead of caged it would still be.

Tuck v cage.JPG   
(07 Mar 2020, 11:47 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=39351]   
Out of these two, the one of the right definitely looks more interesting 😋
(07 Mar 2020, 22:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Mar 2020, 11:47 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=39351]   
Out of these two, the one of the right definitely looks more interesting 😋
It's the way of things, I believe.
For some unknown reason, the most obvious things get unnoticed (or ignored? or neglected? or purposely avoided?) by the most of the people 😁
While we are at it... As much as I hate cb6000, I must admit its profile is the most provocative and alluring 😋
(07 Mar 2020, 22:30 )Like Ra Wrote: ... As much as I hate cb6000, I must admit its profile is the most provocative and alluring 😋

While we're admitting things about the CB6000 I must say that it's grown on me, I like it much more than I initially did. IMHO the important thing appearance-wise is to shorten the side pins. Once you have the fitting right nip off their 'sticking-out' parts with a pair of side cutters and file them down to be flush with the cock ring. It looks so much better, in a few minutes you can have a custom job rather than a generic 'one size fits all'.
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: I feel really bad about that, I thought everyone knew..
😟
I'll just make it plain, my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
i honestly cant help ,y hand... I feel lie i gottriggered and wasnt even aware of that trigger  i love strong women   firm thighs and leather  .. so the view kinda hit some points
these jeans look amazing... sad that they dont seem to do them in very large sizes.. but on the upside it saves me some money!!
(08 Mar 2020, 17:41 )ltxrob Wrote: these jeans look amazing... sad that they dont seem to do them in very large sizes.. but on the upside it saves me some money!!

They're sized really small. I would expect to take a UK14 and yet the Freddy's size guide read 'XS'. Which fit fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 593 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Leather shopping - interesting finds Like Ra 14 9,050 29 Apr 2023, 15:12
Last Post: MasterDQ
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 34 20,044 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,042 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,344 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: batmetal (3) , Culmor (14) , essanym (1) , latexballet (4) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)