Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
Aoylisey Girls Ballet Dance Wear Leotard Open-back Sleeveless Turtleneck Catsuit Children Gymnastics Spandex Stage Costumes
$16.93-30%

ballet high heels
Creative Animal Dance Rabbit Enamel Brooch Ballet Dance Girl High Heel Shoes Alloy Pins Badge Fashion Women Jewelry Gift For Kid
$1.98

speerise
Mens Full Body Spandex Zentai Suit Black Long Sleeve Unitard Adult Zipper Back Black Footed Cosplay Bodysuit Costumes
$233.52-34%

latex bondage
2022 Sexy Lingerie Gay Men Faux Leather Lace Up Pants New Hot Black Mens Latex PVC Bondage Open Cortch Shorts Gothic Fetish
$34.96-43%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

erection
Penis Ring Scrotum Cock Ring Adults Sex Toys For Men Couple Scrotum Cage Ball Stretcher Soft Ejaculation Delay Erection Cockring
$3.36-52%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Black Leather Leggings And Shapers Sets Bum Lift Shaping Wet Look Streetwear for Leather Women
$90.74-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood
Pictures and a link would be helpfull.
Links? Photos? ;P
Ha! You beat me to it (I did not see your comment 😁 )
Ha!

I'm not gonna do the products any favours by posting pictures of me wearing them, sorry.

But here are some links for what I bought:

https://www.fets-fash.com/Body_with_fron...lours.html

I've previously had one of these in the leather fabric (which is slightly more stretchy than the Stretchlack fabrics, but I like the snugness of my newer one).

https://www.fets-fash.com/Jumpsuit_in_Mo...rials.html

The last leggings I bought (Shiny Satin) are great, but tend to slip down and sag at the crotch after a while, this new 'Jumpsuit' style fixes that! Plus with the crotch zip, I can go to the loo as well.
I'm a huge fan of Fets-Fash, I have quite a few of their suits, bodies and even a couple of dresses, very highly recommended.
I must concur, I have seldom been so impressed with affordable fetishwear since the heady days of Skin Two (The Kensal Rise shop).

However, I do wish they wouldn't have "Fets-Fash" printed on their packages! Albeit in quite small letters as a return address. I might have to talk to them about that on my next purchase!
Hi i'm new to this wondeful site (i'll introduce myself later, no much time right now).

I got two Fets Fash bodies in the past, a shiny silver and a black stretchlack.

The stretchlack really shines and looks awesome but i regret i took the male cut, it had a bit too pant/shorty look for my taste. I found it a bit thick and less stretchy than spandex too (two pics of me in it if i've done it right)

[Image: B2dqCIW.jpg][Image: O7vVQC3.jpg]

About the shiny silver, well i just loved it with its metallic look, more thin and far more elastic too. It was a woman design, so my legs were lengthened and i find that so more sexy ^^ (i had a crotch zip on it so yep it's my little encased thing under my hand, sorry  😁  )

[Image: NsWi5UM.jpg]

The problem was, the coating was fragile. If i have another one in the future, i'll have to be very careful cause the fabric doesn't like friction and as i always wear my bodies/swimsuits with a belt, it quickly began to peel. No problem with the stretchlack, it was very resistant.

I'd like to get a new stretchlack soon (female design and with a hood 'cause i like some encasement and your can easily secure the two zip bucklet with a padlock), but then i saw the thread about the Realise swimsuits and damn, i really felt in love with their rubberized fabric. Seems absolutely AMAZING to see and feel. I think i will post something there very soon 😊

In summary, i'm very satisfied with the Fets fash products. Will buy again for sure.

Cheers.

PS: Sorry if i made some grammatical/vocabulary/other weird mistakes but english is not my native language and ther's no french subforum so i try to do the best i can 😁
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
Welcome Althend!

Nice Stretchlack bodies - I always get the Male cut (good accommodation for the old crown jewels) but with a 'Stringbody' which has a thong-like rear and eliminates the baggy shorts scenario. Works well with front zips too.

I've not tried the silver, but none of my stretchlack (PVC) clothing has shown any signs of peeling or cracking.

It has been a bit too hot and humid for PVC round here recently. Don't mind the sweating, but these long sleeve bodies are so tight it's sometimes difficult to get off when you're all hot and sticky.

And, yes the innuendo was intentional!
I forgot to mention, the silver body was not a stretchlack one. It's made of coated polyamid. More like "painted" spandex.

That one: https://www.fets-fash.com/s01.php?shopid...&bnr=B15-4

A wonderful fabric (the metallic shine really turns me on and it's really elastic so you can take one size smaller for a bit more intimate pressure) but you have to treat it with much more care than stretchlack (i didn't but i'll do with the next 😁 )
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 71 32,883 Yesterday, 12:26
Last Post: MermanPet
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,613 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,472 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,345 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Where to get this Leotard? LeotardLover 46 9,709 05 May 2020, 14:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Althend (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (1) , Strappado (7) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (8)