Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Mens Shiny Metallic Vest Top Sleeveless Racer Back Slim Fits Camisole Tops Deep U-neckline Tank Top Rave Party Clubwear
$7.21-32%

anime bondage
Sexy Toy Bondage Cat Cosplay Anime Mask For Face Women PU Leather Masks Masquerade Party Punk Restraints Roleplay Fun Prop
$15.27-50%

Foreskin Corrector
2Pcs Penis Rings Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Delay Ejaculation Couple Cock Rings Adult Game Shop Sex Toys For Men
$1.91-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Metallic Racerback Leotards Kids Gymnastics Tank Ballet Dance Tops Competitive Toddler Silver Dancewear
$18.13

2022 chastity
2022 NEW Breathable Medical Grade Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage Chastity Device with spiked ring Sex Toy for Men
$43.31-29%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$12.09-34%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Gay Super Oil Shiny Glossy Stockings Crotchless /Penile Sheath Stretch Pantyhose High Waist Slim Sissy Erotic Stockings
$7.24-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood
As an aside, Katrina Transdoll has a lot of lycra Fets-Fash stuff on her Flickr page.
Likera, you can find all "parameters" on the website. I ordered size m for male. The coating seems to be stable, probably melted onto the fabric. This is definitely good quality.

As for the closed hood, I mentioned that for a good reason: the material seems to be airtight.

And no, I haven't bought a leotard with sleeves from them yet. I will, but not sure when. Perhaps a catsuit...
(03 Dec 2016, 18:01 )Strappado Wrote: you can find all "parameters" on the website.
I meant "your parameters". E.g. height, waist, etc. Possibly I will go also for size "M".

(03 Dec 2016, 18:01 )Strappado Wrote: melted onto the fabric.
Sounds very interesting!

(03 Dec 2016, 18:01 )Strappado Wrote: the material seems to be airtight.
I wonder if it's possible to make nose holes. Also, I'd like to have a leotard with a closed hood and sleeves with "closed" (socks-like) gloves. Need to ask them...

Another interesting option would be a lockable zip.
"I wonder if it's possible to make nose holes. "

That was my thinking too.

In fact one of the items I ordered was a hood with mesh eyes and no other holes. I thought the mesh might also help with breathing, but if not, a couple of tiny holes protected with eyelets might work well. They do a version with nose holes, but they looked unsightly to me, so I opted to DIY.

If the material is similar to very shiny PVC, then a hole punch and eyelets/small rivets should be very possible.

I'll let you know.
They will do all sorts of changes, if you ask and pay, I think. Nose holes should be easy. Lockable zipper too, perhaps even in the options, that you have to select, when ordering.

The fabric is not coated PVC, it is coated something. The outside might be PU or whatever, I have no clue. "Stretchlack" literally means "stretchable laquer", but it probably is just a fancy name for it.

My size is 183 cm tall, 78-ish kg. My build hasn't changed since the last pictures, check "bolero armbinder" for example.

I consider punching small eyelets at the nose area. They will keep the fabric from tearing out and might even look nice.

By the way, I have compared the fabric to the thicker "rubberised" realize suits, it is very similar in all aspects.
(05 Dec 2016, 23:45 )Strappado Wrote: By the way, I have compared the fabric to the thicker "rubberised" realize suits, it is very similar in all aspects.
But unlike Realise, the Fets-Fash material is stretchy, right?
(16 Dec 2016, 02:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Dec 2016, 23:45 )Strappado Wrote: By the way, I have compared the fabric to the thicker "rubberised" realize suits, it is very similar in all aspects.
But unlike Realise, the Fets-Fash material is stretchy, right?

I've been told it's in the mail.

I'll let you know!
It is stretchy, which means, you might be able to use a size smaller. So, it is not like the realize fabric in one aspect.
My items arrived!

I ordered a Hood M3-1 (Black mesh eye holes - no nose or mouth - zipped back) in the Stretchlack Black Cube material.

And the Upper arm length gloves - in the same material.

They are lovely!

The stretch lack is stretchy, but tighter than Strong Lycra. Also tighter than PVC coated lycra - more like latex, but a thinner feel and more comfortable? The surface is bonded very well and the back is cloth like - as in PVC. The Black Cube is a very good surface - It feels so smooth! But kind of slick and frictionless to touch. It seems strong.

The gloves are a size smaller than I would order for everyday wear, but perfect in this fabric.

The hood fits fine - tight, but only just. I'm slightly concerned at the seam which comes up the centre of the chin - might leave a mark if worn too long.

The basic material is not breathable - air will pass thru, but you couldn't get enough without holes. The eye mesh afford just the right amount of air to breath, through the nose or mouth if not taped.

I might have to buy another hood with mouth and nose holes to get the best of both worlds.

If I were to order anything else (Which I probably will, when funds allow) I would go for a leotard with gloves and high waisted leggings with feet. I might order made to measure because I think it would benefit this Stretchlack stuff.

Highly recommended - might even beat latex in the long run.
Just bought a couple of new items from Fets-Fash.

I chose a Black Stretchlack Long sleeve front zip body (Very shiny!), and a Stretchlack Jumpsuit with crotch zip and attached feet.

These arrived the other day and are superb. Well up to their usual standards and very comfortable to wear.

If I ever get to another Fetish club (it's been many years!) I will wear this type of stuff - not that it's much easier to wear than latex, but it is more practical for loo breaks!

Anybody else tried them yet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 71 33,095 18 Apr 2024, 12:26
Last Post: MermanPet
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,671 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,597 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,347 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Where to get this Leotard? LeotardLover 46 9,714 05 May 2020, 14:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Althend (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (1) , Strappado (7) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (8)