Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

transparent swimsuit
bikini sexy Camisole transparent Tight fitting Student Sun bath swimwear women one piece swimsuit women
$21.18-35%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Neck Choker Rubber Fetish Women Men Ruff Lacing Collar Back Button Handmade Costumes Clothing RLA139
$36.28-28%

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$71.39-24%

sexy
Summer underWire Women Seamless Lace bra sexy student girl Brassiere spring autumn small chest Padded push up Bra 32 34 36
$5.52

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
 AAtJGIR.jpg    - very colourful

Annie Clarke aka 'St Vincent' seems to have a talent for including fetish elements in her music videos

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/4TPqUvy1vYU
[/video]

I can't say much about her musical style, not my 'thing' but seems to appeal to others

Enjoy

MJ
(09 Nov 2017, 23:39 )culmor Wrote: So many lovelies...

I couldn't resist. The flash doesn't do it justice, it's actually bubblegum pink. Wearing as I post, with nude Platino Cleancuts and 10cm pink rubber wedgies from Melissa/Vivienne Westwood  😊

Fantastic post. Vivienne Westwood is awesome. There was a VIP party as part of the opening of her fashion exhibition in San Francisco several years ago and she attended. San Francisco doesn’t usually get very dressed up, but people dressed up for this one and MANY women were wearing fetishy outfits. I tried to take some discrete photo, but the lighting was poor. I’ll try to find a few if anybody is interested. The VIP party morphed into a huge public dance party in the DeYoung Museum lobby. One of the best parties I’ve ever been to in general.
Yes, Vivienne Westwood is a National Treasure 😊

Here's an old shot of the M/VW pink wedgies, again with Platino Cleancuts.

MVW.jpg   

I for one would be very interested in seeing any pics you have of the San Francisco event.
(10 Nov 2017, 00:55 )culmor Wrote: Yes, Vivienne Westwood is a National Treasure 😊

Here's an old shot of the M/VW pink wedgies, again with Platino Cleancuts.

I for one would be very interested in seeing any pics you have of the San Francisco event.

Here are a few oldies, but goodies including one of Vivian herself!

IMG_3645.jpg       IMG_3648.jpg       IMG_3672.jpg       IMG_3674.jpg       IMG_3676.jpg       IMG_3690.jpg   
Thank you!
The shot of Vivienne wearing the 'I am expensiv' badge/button is particularly wonderful  😊
Kylie turned on some Xmas lights in London recently, anyone care to guess what her dress was made of? I think patent leather but I'm not sure...

kylie 2017.jpg     Kylie 20171.jpg   

Isn't everyone a little bit in love with Kylie?
I've never heard o f freezing your tights to make them last longer - has anyone else? 

With all my ice-cubes, ice-locks and now tights I'll need a bigger freezer!

MJ
I've heard of it (and tried it), but never that you only need to do it once. It made no difference to laddering resistance so far as I could tell tell (thpugh putting on ice-cold tights certainly helps with your tuck ) 
It's not so much 'Your tiny hand is frozen...'
 >.<
I've heard of it, and I know that some women claim that it works, but I never used it by myself.
I tried freezing nylons, got nothing.
Tried tights as well. Didn't do a thing.

Maybe freezing works with one brand and not with another brand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,500 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,779 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,367 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,940 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra