Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Fake Vagina Camel Toe Insert Mens Cross Dresser Thong T Back G-string Panties For Crossdresser Transgender Hiding Gaff Underwear
$55.78-39%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Hot Sale See-Through Mesh Steel Ring Gathered Hollow Package Hip Short Skirt Erotic Lingerie Onlyfans
$15.23

metelam
Metelam Women Super Shiny Leather Zipper Bodysuit Catsuit Jumpsuit Clubwear Romper S-5XL
$38.60

msemis
Kids Teens Ballet Dance Unitard Girls Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotard Jumpsuits Children Dancing Class Training Dancewear Unitard
$65.47

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Heads Furries Cosplay Comiket Furry Doll Costumes Animal Headsets Cos rabbits Animal Tail Furry Cos Props
$1013.98-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Faux Leather Side Zip Up Stiletto High Heel Tall Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 39 41 43 44 47
$131.97-38%

temorish
LATEX SKIRT High Waist Mid Dresses Party Wear Sexy Customize .4mm
$70.18-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
Several Livana dresses (with flaws, though) are available on eBay UK:

Search eBay UK: HOUSE OF CB Livana

Ah, the sizes are XS, I wonder if someone tried to squeeze into them šŸ˜
Sort of main-stream media, a new promotional shot for Aaron Carty. How he keeps his tuck in place, I've no idea. He seems better at it than he used to be though. Can you imagine tryingĀ to keep 'Mr Perky' under control duringĀ these circumstances?
 OMG.jpg   
(13 Sep 2017, 21:46 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:"Our latex dresses are always designed with full back zippers to ensure they are super easy to slip on, just slip it on and zip it up." - but they are not chlorinated
I still don't understandĀ the benefit of chlorinisation.
Stuggling to get into theĀ dress/catsuit/costume is half the fun to me. It's meant to be tight and restrictive, that's the entire point!
Almost all of my catsuits and dresses are specifically made with half-back zippers because of that.

Chlorination can be an alternative to lubricating a suit, that can otherwise not be put on without the risk of tearing it. I suppose, this is especially useful, when the material is quite thin and you don't like oil or talcum powder all over your body. It is a matter of taste!

I will eventually get me a hooded neck-entry catsuit, and I think, it will be chlorinated. I do not like silicone oil that much and when I am done playing in my room in the basement, I have to put on "normal" clothes before I can take a shower - no fun at all with oily skin...
Not a video, but you can always buy the DVD (probably very cheap these days) - I loved this scene from The Running Man the moment I first saw it and time has not dimmed my passion (was it really 30 years ago?!)Ā 

maxresdefault.jpg    -Ā Maria Conchita Alonso (now 60!) in glorious pantyhose. lingerie and bondageĀ  šŸ’“

...needed a gag, but that's being picky as this scene still is an EOTD for me!

Enjoy

MJ
(27 Sep 2017, 17:07 )madjack Wrote: I loved this scene from The Running Man
I do not remember this scene!!! And now I'm curious!
Deffo fromĀ  'The Running Man'.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/vvs1LqjW3OQ
[/video]

There's another scene with a lot of chorus girls in classic retro leos andĀ Danskins IIRC

Edit,
Here it is:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/GytcPIpgDlQ
[/video]
Sweet 80's šŸ˜‹
IĀ was at my local pub today and there was a woman wearing a mid-thighĀ flaredĀ black leatherĀ skirt, tight high-heeled blackĀ knee boots and sheer dark brown matteĀ tights, that's an eighties look I recall too.
šŸ˜Š
(28 Sep 2017, 21:35 )culmor Wrote: IĀ was at my local pub today and there was a woman wearing a mid-thighĀ flaredĀ black leatherĀ skirt, tight high-heeled blackĀ knee boots and sheer dark brown matteĀ tights, that's an eighties look I recall too.
šŸ˜Š

A look I also recall with great fondness - part of my formative adult years and still an EOTD.... happy days!Ā  šŸ˜

MJ
Not sure how mainstream this is .

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/vG4u7FWyJH0
[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,775 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,320 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,937 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra