Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
Silicone Soft Male Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Lock Elastic Cock Rings Exercise Bands Sex Toys for Men Adult Sex Shop Black
$2.12-50%

glossy body suit
Japanese Womens Glossy High Cut Bodysuit Sexy Crotchless See Through Thong Leotard One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Tight Stocking
$93.34-30%

ballet high heels
Ballet Pointe Set Supplies Comfort Heels Foot Toe Cushion Comfortable Guards High Wear-resistant Protectors Protection Fingers
$32.67

vac-u-lock toy
DTSUDU Vac-U-Lock Sex Machine Metal Accessories for Automatic Quick Plug Masturbation Machine Women and Man Sex Toy Adapter
$25.31-38%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women 8D Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Body Stockings Tights Crotchless Bodysuit
$4.74-40%

qiui
QIUI Upgraded Remote Control Electric Shock Male Chastity Cage Cock Bondage Penis Ring Erotic Urethral Sex Toy For Men Sex Shop
$88.68

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy Oil Glossy Bodysuit High Cut Leotard Suspenders Deep U Neck Backless Romper Crotchless Erotic Lingerie Clubwear
$54.60-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
(28 Aug 2017, 11:42 )culmor Wrote: More of Ms Minaj at the MTV awards.
Aeady deleted? Hmm...
(05 Sep 2017, 20:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
Aeady deleted? Hmm...

It's working on my side

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(06 Sep 2017, 06:45 )Vixien Wrote:
Aeady deleted? Hmm...

It's working on my side

..but gone when I try - is this down to which country you are viewing from?

MJ
(06 Sep 2017, 07:32 )madjack Wrote:
(06 Sep 2017, 06:45 )Vixien Wrote:
Aeady deleted? Hmm...

It's working on my side

..but gone when I try - is this down to which country you are viewing from?

MJ

Fine in SA
[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/OsSyR9xHQIk
[/video]
What a lovely dress!!
(12 Sep 2017, 22:23 )Like Ra Wrote: What a lovely dress!!

I believe it's the 'Livana' from 'House of CB'. Here are Mel B and Ola Jordan demonstating how to wear it (and Cerina Vincent demonstrating how not to).

Rightfromwrong.jpg   
(12 Sep 2017, 21:32 )culmor Wrote: [video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/OsSyR9xHQIk
[/video]

PLEASE, PLEASE, use the MUTE button.
That is not music from her country  😟

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Sep 2017, 07:15 )culmor Wrote: I believe it's the 'Livana' from 'House of CB'. Here are Mel B and Ola Jordan demonstating how to wear it (and Cerina Vincent demonstrating how not to).

[Image: post_201_1505284140_b85fa0ad45069e142343..._thumb.jpg]   
Several interesting things here.

o- These latex dresses are sold NOT by a specialized fetish retailer/shop

o- "Our latex dresses are always designed with full back zippers to ensure they are super easy to slip on, just slip it on and zip it up." - but they are not chlorinated

o- The latex garment is "Designed For House Of CB", but no real manufacturer is mentioned.

o- "Model is 5 ft 7 and wears size XS" - sounds very tight, but they do not give her other parameters, and the height is not mentioned in the size chart.

o- It looks very tight too:
 livana-5-latex-dress-01.jpg     livana-latex-dress-02.jpg     livana-latex-dress-03.jpg     livana-latex-dress-04.jpg     livana-latex-dress-05.jpg     livana-latex-dress-06.jpg     livana-latex-dress-07.jpg     livana-latex-dress-08.jpg     livana-latex-dress-09.jpg   

o- The size guide gives 6-8cm range in the Bust/Waist/Hips sizes (78-86/56-63/86-91). "Item runs true to size chart and is cut to suit our size chart. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit. Do not size up or down."  Yes, latex is stretchy, but still it's way too difficult to size it correctly, what can be seen on the 3d photo.

o- This dress is popular!
Quote:"Our latex dresses are always designed with full back zippers to ensure they are super easy to slip on, just slip it on and zip it up." - but they are not chlorinated
I still don't understand the benefit of chlorinisation.
Stuggling to get into the dress/catsuit/costume is half the fun to me. It's meant to be tight and restrictive, that's the entire point!
Almost all of my catsuits and dresses are specifically made with half-back zippers because of that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,500 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,784 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,369 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,940 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra