Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
EXVOID Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Silicone Sex Toys For Couples Crystal Penis Extender Enlarger Cock Enlarger Ring Sex Shop
$2.15-20%

wig hair
Loose Deep Wave Lace Frontal Wig 30 Inch Brazilian Remy Hair Wigs With Natural Hairline For Black Woman Beliself
$166.98-50%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

latex zentai
Sexy Male's Wetlook Faux Leather Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Jumpsuit Men Latex Zentai Fetish Erotic Lingerie Clubwear
$22.74

click lock bondage cage
2022 New Clear Design HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$16.55-16%

sexy oil bodysuit
1D crotchless oil flash stockings sexy underwear bodysuit coveralls stockings fullbody stocking 0706
$28.42

latex catsuit
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
(07 Feb 2024, 22:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Again, what I like and dislike simultaneously - lots of kinks in one:

Intrigued - what is it that you like and what (and why) is it that you dislike?

MJ
(08 Feb 2024, 09:43 )madjack Wrote: Intrigued - what is it that you like and what (and why) is it that you dislike?
Ah, I mentioned it in another thread - I should've been more clear - if you have multiple kinks/fetishes in one, it's difficult to properly classify the picture and post it in the most suitable thread. E.g. the images above can be also posted in latex art, forced deepthroating, unusual gag, transparent latex suits.
(07 Feb 2024, 22:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Again, what I like and dislike simultaneously - lots of kinks in one:

Let's play with possible future tag support: #deepthroatgag, #transparentlatex, #latexart, #forceddeepthroating

Source: https://twitter.com/AlterKyon

Related:

deep_throat_gag_01_bondage_art.jpg     deep_throat_gag_02_bondage_art.jpg     deep_throat_gag_03_bondage_art.jpg   
Some interesting or amusing artwork for you all:

bookworms_by_fransmensinkartist_dg6mbch-pre.jpg    - tentacles again, but I rather like the title of 'bookworms' too  😁

tumblr_na2c4uq5WO1tiggcto1_500.jpg    - the unexpected visitor  Smile 

tumblr_5f0e75ab0ecdf1d55b1fe1210fc39f03_e69bde71_640.jpg    - the wonder of artwork defying reality 

tumblr_5a616fbf41f097aca9490db79c91e71f_a6bba947_1280.jpg    - in your fantasies, the secretary/librarian/co-worker you secretly fancy

Enjoy

MJ
A set of fun animations for today's post (open image to see animation):

bdsmlr-952635-tKL6bTy9FZ.gif   

bdsmlr-952635-sdgate1uPo.gif     

Well, I say fun....  😁

This might appeal to you hypnosis fans; the screen in the helmet can be running some kind of audio-visual feed and there's nothing to stop someone removing one of the dildos and maybe adding another stimulation device?

Enjoy

MJ
(27 Feb 2024, 15:45 )madjack Wrote: A set of fun animations for today's post (open image to see animation):

Well, I say fun....  😁

This might appeal to you hypnosis fans; the screen in the helmet can be running some kind of audio-visual feed and there's nothing to stop someone removing one of the dildos and maybe adding another stimulation device?

Enjoy

MJ

Let us see when we can buy this at aliexpress.
Or on Amazon.
They seem to have everything.
I wonder with what words you would have to look for it.
(27 Feb 2024, 15:45 )madjack Wrote: A set of fun animations for today's post (open image to see animation):
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...Art-Artist 😉
(28 Feb 2024, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...Art-Artist 😉

Wow! I'd forgotten about that thread and am sure I'd not seen most of it!

Fortunately I don't think I duplicated anything, more that I complemented what was there. 

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 890 728,934 24 Mar 2024, 00:15
Last Post: Like Ra
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,048 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)