Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Fashion new 2024 Comfortable See-Through Mesh Splicing Complex Craft Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Women Onlyfans
$39.29-57%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

gaff men
Popular Silky Male Underclothes Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Transparent Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Gays Underwear
$64.00-43%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather BDSM Hood With Penis Gag Bondage Mask Cosplay BDSM Cosplay Blindfold&Penis Gags Sexy Costumes Exotic Apparel
$159.28

transparent bodysuit
Crotchless Bodysuits Transparent Bodystocking For Sex Bold Body Suit Open Crotch Pantyhose Erotic Costumes Sexy Fishnet Lingerie
$3.35-1%

cock cage
Small/Standard Male Chastity Device Plastic Cock Cage with 5 Size Rings Brass Lock Locking Number Tags Sex Toys CB6000 A153
$6.95-4%

crossdress
KnowU Crossdresser Fake Ass Butt Lift Shorts Body Shaper Hip Pads Enhancer Shemale Transgender Shape Shifter
$36.54-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish Thought of The Day
Hi, I often think about ideas, see images or read threads that inspire fetish thoughts. To share them with you all, I'll post them here. If anyone has an idea that they wish to share they can post it here aswell.

No 1) Latex leotard bondage. I've always liked the look of this one: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/417 but never seen it for sale anywhere.

I have recently bought the latex straps connecting the legs to the back... Now for the rest 😊

self-bondage-leotard-03.jpg   
I think it's an interesting subject. I usually think: how would she (or sometime he) look in tight mini-shorts (or a swimsuit) and pantyhose? Or in latex? Then... you guessed it, right? Bound and gagged 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 199 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,824 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,023 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,486 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 576,250 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: 7878 (1) , Like Ra (1)