Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
electro-acupuncture device needle stimulator KWD-808-II-6 channel outputs Pain Relief Muscle Stimulator
$72.48-1%

latex fetish
Handmade New Latex Hood Mask With Eyes and Mouth Cover Belt Nose Hole for Catsuit Cosplay Party Fetish Tight Mystery
$36.30-10%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Men Twill Cross Short Sleeve Bodysuit Side Hollow Fishenet Pantyhose Jumpsuit Backless Transparent Erotic Sissy Clubwear
$26.21-39%

aonihua women one
Sexy Summer Backless Bodysuit Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Swimming Suit Beach Wear Surf Bodysuit Monokini
$29.03-20%

sexye doll
SEXYE Full Size Silicon doll masturbators Real Doll Automatic Vagina Implanted Hair секс кукла Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Men
$5082.00-50%

crossdress fetish
Zentai Velvet One Piece Tights Crossdressing Catsuit Women Full Body Long Sleeve Bodycon Winter Jumpsuit Men Fetish Costume
$60.49

bondage hood
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Faces like your own
I made an interesting discovery which is related to female faces and TV.

Sometimes I see a woman with a face that I instantly like in a very affectionate way. It used to be hard to tell, what was so special about these faces, they are all a bit alike though. They aren't even beautiful and I couldn't really tell what was so special about exactly this type of faces.

Today, I played around with eyeliner, lipstick and a wig and there we go: These faces look just like mine, except that my face has aged the male way of course.

Now I wonder, is that just me, am I specifically fond of myself (though I don't really like my face) or is that pretty normal? It seems, that with a wife with the female version of my face should actually help spreading my very own DNA 😁 This question is no trouble for me, but I am curious to know if others know this effect too.

Please don't ask for pictures, as they would have to show my face and in this context, I would't like that 😉
Mmmm... I hope that's related and this is what you mean.

Every time I see a photo of a person of the same psycho-type (or personality type, or socionics type, there are 16 of them) I literally jump on my place. I'm not sure if it's a just a recognizing, or a energetic resonance, or something about DNA. Probably all three are related somehow.

I can't tell anything about make-up, though. I hate it since I was 14 or something, when I injured my eye, but still had to take part in a some kind of school semi-theatrical competition where I (among three other guys) had to play a house wife with a full theatrical make-up. It hurted so badly when I was washing it off...
Aha, this is interesting - psychotypes, socionics... I will add "sociotypes" and see what I can find on the internet.
Check this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics . My wife and I have been studying socionics for quite a some time (as a hobby 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,770 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2)