Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child High Waisted Gymnastics Shorts For Girls Spandex Lycra Black Ballet Dance Shorts For Boys Stage Performance Wear
$12.08

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

anime fetish
New Faux Leather Club Mini Dress Women Sexy PU Hot Erotic Latex Catsuit Clubwear Shiny Lingerie Pleated Dresses Fetish Costumes
$180.58-24%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Heels Ankle Strap Peep Toe Pumps Stiletto Heel Party Prom Zapatos Mujer Shoes Woman Large Size 50 51 52
$100.42-38%

ballet high heels
Pexmen 2Pcs Gel Pointe Ballet Dance Shoe Toe Pads Toe Protector Soft Toe Covers High Heels Toe Caps for Women Girl Pointe Shoes
$45.78-41%

wetlook
Sexy Mens T Shirt Sexy Clubwear Costumes Wetlook Tops for Male Stage Cltohing Faux Leather Short Sleeve T-Shirt Undershirt
$22.51-31%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Beautiful Tulle Underwear Transparent Lace Exotic Sets See Through Delicate Bilizna Sexy Fancy Intimate
$10.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture.
Hmmmmmm....What Estim programm shall i use for today‘s session?
Programm Orgasm, Wave or intense?
 5C5B6A28-8548-44B3-9D0F-3B67C77DD515.jpeg   
More infos in the next days!
... wow .... imagination is boiling ...
Cant' wait to see the final outcome..  (Hopefully video not just still shots!)

Is that a penis milking sleeve with E-stim?  If so, where do I get one, or where's the video on how to make one.

On another topic, I'm looking at getting a Venusformen miliking device, any thoughts?

ca
Can’t wait to see more. getting ideas myself now 😉
i‘m sorry guys, but there are going to be no videos because i want to stay anonym and i don‘t want to post some nude pictures in the internet. But maybe i will make some photos during the next Session. Finally if I have my latex catsuit.

The Session came out pretty good. The bondage is verry strict and leaves no move made possible. I tied myself until the last step and turned on the Estim. Then i pushed the metal plates on my wrists to the magnets and i was tied. I set the timer of the electric magnets for 10 minutes, for the first time. After 5 minutes i came and it became really thrilling and uncomfortable at the same time. I didn‘t come a second time but maybe next time i will set the timer a little longer.

The milking Tube i used was this one: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...m-Cylinder

I used a bipolar Estim plug on one Channel and my bipolar Tube on the other channel of the Estim. I also tried mixed setups but this setup works best for me.
(28 Jan 2020, 21:13 )Vacbedbound Wrote: if i have my latex catsuit.
Sounds even more interesting!

How is the Estim connected to/through the pump? It's a Venus, right? Was any interaction between the channels? Or one channel was "working" on one area, and the other channel on another one?
(28 Jan 2020, 21:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jan 2020, 21:13 )Vacbedbound Wrote: if i have my latex catsuit.
Sounds even more interesting!

How is the Estim connected to/through the pump? It's a Venus, right? Was any interaction between the channels? Or one channel was "working" on one area, and the other channel on another one?

No, this time i didn‘t use my DIY Venus. 

It is like a normal penis suction  cylinder that doesn‘t move. The vacuumpump only sucks the penis in the cylinder and holds it in place. Inside are two contacts. One at sits around the glans, the other sits around the shaft. The vacuum is aplyed on both chambers. The contact is on big areas. Because of this the Estim doesn‘t feel to stinging, more smooth. I like it realy much and it is way cheaper than a Venus. But you need a little better Estim device. After a Session my Penis is realy swolen and i feel some prickiling from the Estim, that lasts for a fiew minutes. 
I used one Chanel + - for the Plug and the other channel + - for the Penis.
I also did it with - - for the plug and ++ for the Penis.
That works too, but feels different.
(28 Jan 2020, 21:52 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Inside are two contacts.
Are they built-in? Or you added them? If the latter how did you do this hermetically?

(28 Jan 2020, 21:52 )Vacbedbound Wrote: The vacuum is aplyed on both chambers.
Two chambers? What for pump is it? I think I want one...

(28 Jan 2020, 21:52 )Vacbedbound Wrote: he contact is on big areas. Because of this the Estim doesn‘t feel to stinging, more smooth.
Having big contacts is important indeed. Using small contact surface (also accidentally) is asking for trouble.

(28 Jan 2020, 21:52 )Vacbedbound Wrote: But you need a little better Estim device.
I take it it must be powerful enough as well. "Usual" Chinese estims are not capable of HFOs.
For the contacts i use Estim Liners from „Serious Kit“
They are like a Bicycle tube and you can cut them in the length you prefer.

The Estim device i use is a copy of a Erostek ET313

https://github.com/buttshock/mk312-bt

But i had a mystim „tension lover“ and it worked good too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. Vacbedbound 16 8,639 17 Jul 2023, 08:24
Last Post: Rick72
My Swimcap dom. One hour of torture and my first HFO Lancer 2 1,162 14 Oct 2022, 17:44
Last Post: Lancer
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,252 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video) DressBindFun 0 789 18 Jul 2022, 21:12
Last Post: DressBindFun
Vertical spread eagle farao 7 5,290 05 Jan 2018, 22:04
Last Post: farao