Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Rubber Gummi Zipper Short Sleeves T-shirt Female Tops Sexy Customize 0.4mm
$90.75-10%

otouch
OTOUCH Automatic Masturbator Men Heated Sex Machine Vibrator Stroker Thrusting Counting Cup Male Masturbation Tools Adult Goods
$496.17-19%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$193.60-40%

penis
Penis Ring Stainless Rings Head Glan Stimulating Adult Products Male Sex Toys Metal Ring Sex Toys for Men Delay Ejaculation
$1.17-50%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Toys for Man Adults 18+
$51.13-59%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD214)Customize Full Head Quality Female/Girl Resin Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$7258.79

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Metal Adapter Vac-u-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Metal dildo Toys
$14.81-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture.
(26 Oct 2020, 23:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(26 Oct 2020, 21:41 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Jeez, this is when I'd like to have a penis.

As a girl, selfbondage is an exciting experience when you reach the climax and even your release mechanisms don't allow you to leave.

The climax for me is something very strong, mentally I am tied I want to go out and I am enjoying and with a gag you want to scream but you cannot, it is difficult to explain what you really feel, it is a fire that you want to stop but at the same time it goes on and on and on. You are not satisfied, when everything ends you are only shaking and knowing that your organ can do more but mentally you are exhausted and at the same time you want more !!, I do not have many toys but I have heard that a penis feels the climax only once and then you don't want anything but this post has made me curious what it would feel like to be there!!!
For me as a male, i would say, it is not possible to get multiple orgasms like women can. I can get a second orgasm but it is a separate one. I need a cool of time in between. The device i built, prevents me from getting this cool-off time and forces me into the next orgasm. But this is more torture than pleasure because i am to sensitive after the first orgasm. I just want it to stop then. It is not like i want it to stop and go on the same time.

I imagine that different to what women's bodys are able to do. From anatomical perspective it must be awesome to be female.
It's funny to hear two types of men in that aspect, and if something that we have is especially when there are vibrators on the tits, it's pretty cool. but I'm curious to use your prototype.
(17 Oct 2020, 17:27 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can only build it yourself, if you are a electronic genius, and know how to.

That rules me out Confused
Well, from my understanding and own experience, if you call ejaculation (due to stroking mostly) orgasm than yes, you'll need a cool off time (except for a very few or if it was just a small amount) but if you call orgasm the other type of climax similar to the woman's one, then yes, you can have multiple ones. You can have orgasm with just small touches on the frenulum, the glans, the testis or with vibration, prostate stimulation and many more ways. These orgasm can make a tiny bit of fluid but are repeatable.
Wow amazing, I plan to copy this next weekend.
(26 Oct 2020, 23:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(26 Oct 2020, 21:41 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Jeez, this is when I'd like to have a penis.

As a girl, selfbondage is an exciting experience when you reach the climax and even your release mechanisms don't allow you to leave.

The climax for me is something very strong, mentally I am tied I want to go out and I am enjoying and with a gag you want to scream but you cannot, it is difficult to explain what you really feel, it is a fire that you want to stop but at the same time it goes on and on and on. You are not satisfied, when everything ends you are only shaking and knowing that your organ can do more but mentally you are exhausted and at the same time you want more !!, I do not have many toys but I have heard that a penis feels the climax only once and then you don't want anything but this post has made me curious what it would feel like to be there!!!
For me as a male, i would say, it is not possible to get multiple orgasms like women can. I can get a second orgasm but it is a separate one. I need a cool of time in between. The device i built, prevents me from getting this cool-off time and forces me into the next orgasm. But this is more torture than pleasure because i am to sensitive after the first orgasm. I just want it to stop then. It is not like i want it to stop and go on the same time.

I imagine that different to what women's bodys are able to do. From anatomical perspective it must be awesome to be female.

Blasted refractory period gets you there. Judging from personal experience it takes like 15 minutes to end. 15 whole minutes of penis torture does seem a tad bit on the extreme side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. Vacbedbound 16 8,646 17 Jul 2023, 08:24
Last Post: Rick72
My Swimcap dom. One hour of torture and my first HFO Lancer 2 1,167 14 Oct 2022, 17:44
Last Post: Lancer
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,261 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video) DressBindFun 0 791 18 Jul 2022, 21:12
Last Post: DressBindFun
Vertical spread eagle farao 7 5,294 05 Jan 2018, 22:04
Last Post: farao