Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI 5G Silicone Breast Forms Bodysuit Cotton Filling 9-point With Blood-streaked No Oil Fake Vagina Tights For Crossdresser
$1091.42-66%

zentai
Women Sexy Fish Scale Jumpsuit Mermaid Cosplay Armor Zentai Suit Costume Xmas New Year Party Shows Bodysuit Front Zipper
$24.19-50%

oil encasement
Nylon Panty Hose Oil Glossy 1D See-Through Tights Encased Hand Bodystocking Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Erotic Lingerie
$21.30-25%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Boots Lace-Up Round Toe Spike Super Heel Platform 5Cm Fashion Woman Boots Shoes High Heels Boots Women
$228.69-26%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Ballet Lyrical Dance Dress Sleeveless Round Collar Off Shoulder Shiny Sequins Contemporary Lyrical Dance Dress
$10.96-34%

penis extender
FXINBA 23cm Large Penis Extender Condoms Reusable Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Dick Enlargement Sex Toys Cock Ring For Men
$11.16

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Sports Headband Thin Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Sleep Mask For Eyes Sleeping
$5.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture.
i use a Erostek et312 coppy. It is an MK312. I found it cheap on ebay once.
Look here for More Informations:

https://metafetish.club/c/estim/6

If you know the programms of the et312, you might know the Wave and the Orgasm programm. I also use some other programms from the Erostek bog. I can load them on the MK312.

I adjust the Power of the Mk312 to a level wich is in between pain and pleasure. As the waves build up it goes from a light tickling to a pleasureful feeling and pain and back.
It depends on the programm i choose, how fast it grows, it stops or starts again on a higher level.
(11 Oct 2020, 20:45 )Vacbedbound Wrote: i use a Erostek et312 coppy. It is an MK312. I found it cheap on ebay once.
What shop? If I search for MK312BT, I get glasses, autoradio stuff,... not the shocking
(17 Oct 2020, 16:04 )herrpee Wrote:
(11 Oct 2020, 20:45 )Vacbedbound Wrote: i use a Erostek et312 coppy. It is an MK312. I found it cheap on ebay once.
What shop? If I search for MK312BT, I get glasses, autoradio stuff,... not the shocking

Hi,
it's a self-build version of the et312. You can find details following the link vacbedbound posted or at

https://github.com/buttshock/mk312-bt
Sorry, i didn't see your previous post yet. It was from a private seller, so you can't buy it somewere.
you can only build it yourself, if you are a electronic genius, and know how to.
Or you find a used one on ebay like i did. But i never saw an other MK312 on Ebay again.
Jeez, this is when I'd like to have a penis.

As a girl,selfbondage is an exciting experience when you reach the climax and even your release mechanisms don't allow you to leave.

The climax for me is something very strong, mentally I am tied I want to go out and I am enjoying and with a gag you want to scream but you cannot, it is difficult to explain what you really feel, it is a fire that you want to stop but at the same time it goes on and on and on. You are not satisfied, when everything ends you are only shaking and knowing that your organ can do more but mentally you are exhausted and at the same time you want more !!, I do not have many toys but I have heard that a penis feels the climax only once and then you don't want anything but this post has made me curious what it would feel like to be there!!!
(26 Oct 2020, 21:41 )AnaSeintss Wrote: this post
Which post?
(26 Jan 2020, 02:28 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Hmmmmmm....What Estim programm shall i use for today‘s session?
Programm Orgasm, Wave or intense?

More infos in the next days!

This one
(26 Oct 2020, 21:41 )AnaSeintss Wrote: The climax for me is something very strong, mentally I am tied I want to go out and I am enjoying and with a gag you want to scream but you cannot, it is difficult to explain what you really feel, it is a fire that you want to stop but at the same time it goes on and on and on. You are not satisfied, when everything ends you are only shaking and knowing that your organ can do more but mentally you are exhausted and at the same time you want more !!, I do not have many toys but I have heard that a penis feels the climax only once and then you don't want anything but this post has made me curious what it would feel like to be there!!!

Well, I have a penis and I also can have multiple orgasms. In fact, what I experience is almost exactly like what you described above. Sometimes, I have to end my sessions using willpower because I'm too exhausted to keep having more orgasms even though I could.
(26 Oct 2020, 22:08 )essanym Wrote:
(26 Oct 2020, 21:41 )AnaSeintss Wrote: The climax for me is something very strong, mentally I am tied I want to go out and I am enjoying and with a gag you want to scream but you cannot, it is difficult to explain what you really feel, it is a fire that you want to stop but at the same time it goes on and on and on. You are not satisfied, when everything ends you are only shaking and knowing that your organ can do more but mentally you are exhausted and at the same time you want more !!, I do not have many toys but I have heard that a penis feels the climax only once and then you don't want anything but this post has made me curious what it would feel like to be there!!!

Well, I have a penis and I also can have multiple orgasms.  In fact, what I experience is almost exactly like what you described above.  Sometimes, I have to end my sessions using willpower because I'm too exhausted to keep having more orgasms even though I could.

interesting to hear from a man with multiple orgasms.
(26 Oct 2020, 21:41 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Jeez, this is when I'd like to have a penis.

As a girl, selfbondage is an exciting experience when you reach the climax and even your release mechanisms don't allow you to leave.

The climax for me is something very strong, mentally I am tied I want to go out and I am enjoying and with a gag you want to scream but you cannot, it is difficult to explain what you really feel, it is a fire that you want to stop but at the same time it goes on and on and on. You are not satisfied, when everything ends you are only shaking and knowing that your organ can do more but mentally you are exhausted and at the same time you want more !!, I do not have many toys but I have heard that a penis feels the climax only once and then you don't want anything but this post has made me curious what it would feel like to be there!!!
For me as a male, i would say, it is not possible to get multiple orgasms like women can. I can get a second orgasm but it is a separate one. I need a cool of time in between. The device i built, prevents me from getting this cool-off time and forces me into the next orgasm. But this is more torture than pleasure because i am to sensitive after the first orgasm. I just want it to stop then. It is not like i want it to stop and go on the same time.

I imagine that different to what women's bodys are able to do. From anatomical perspective it must be awesome to be female.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. Vacbedbound 16 8,646 17 Jul 2023, 08:24
Last Post: Rick72
My Swimcap dom. One hour of torture and my first HFO Lancer 2 1,166 14 Oct 2022, 17:44
Last Post: Lancer
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,258 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video) DressBindFun 0 791 18 Jul 2022, 21:12
Last Post: DressBindFun
Vertical spread eagle farao 7 5,294 05 Jan 2018, 22:04
Last Post: farao