Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose?
I usually wear boxer briefs under mine as I find it a bit more comfortable. Just wondering what other people liked to do.
No underwear. In some very rare cases - latex thongs. I prefer to wear something on top of pantyhose: swimsuits or shorts.
Sometimes panties. But not always. It all depends. Example: if I want to show off a little more butt for a better shape, I'll wear an adult underware called " Depends ". It gives me a smooth ass.

Otherwise, a thong or nothing at all
Nothing under pantyhose/tights, but usually something over them (leotard most often) - I enjoy the feeling of nylon around my cock and balls.

Big Grin

MJ
(09 May 2017, 22:26 )madjack Wrote: I enjoy the feeling of nylon around my cock and balls.
I like the look as well ;P
(09 May 2017, 22:26 )madjack Wrote: Nothing under pantyhose/tights, but usually something over them (leotard most often) - I enjoy the feeling of nylon around my cock and balls.

Big Grin

MJ

Same here Big Grin
No underwear.
Yes, but nothing more then a very cute thong or g string ^^
The pantyhose sometimes pinches the skin in the genital area, so I need a buffer layer. Either a satin thong gaff or at least a makeshift sheath made from the toe of old pantyhose.
Usually a satin thong, but when I layer, the first layer of pantyhose has a hole so my cock is trapped between the layers. Also, latex panties with a penis sheath are fun. There is something about slipping a sliding inside a lubricated sheath that keeps me aroused as I play, but doesn't push me over the edge.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 230 79,819 4 hours ago
Last Post: culmor
Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread doxel 14 1,025 04 Jun 2017, 02:47
Last Post: Max515
Why do you wear pantyhose? Tights 29 8,541 12 Apr 2017, 18:40
Last Post: anallana
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 9 3,316 01 Sep 2015, 15:08
Last Post: Like Ra
Wore a vibrator under pantyhose to work curse154 12 13,005 20 Mar 2013, 06:14
Last Post: curse154

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.