Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I usually wear boxer briefs under mine as I find it a bit more comfortable. Just wondering what other people liked to do.
No underwear. In some very rare cases - latex thongs. I prefer to wear something on top of pantyhose: swimsuits or shorts.
Sometimes panties. But not always. It all depends. Example: if I want to show off a little more butt for a better shape, I'll wear an adult underware called " Depends ". It gives me a smooth ass.

Otherwise, a thong or nothing at all
Nothing under pantyhose/tights, but usually something over them (leotard most often) - I enjoy the feeling of nylon around my cock and balls.

😁

MJ
(09 May 2017, 21:26 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy the feeling of nylon around my cock and balls.
I like the look as well ;P
(09 May 2017, 21:26 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing under pantyhose/tights, but usually something over them (leotard most often) - I enjoy the feeling of nylon around my cock and balls.

😁

MJ

Same here 😁
No underwear.
Yes, but nothing more then a very cute thong or g string ^^
The pantyhose sometimes pinches the skin in the genital area, so I need a buffer layer. Either a satin thong gaff or at least a makeshift sheath made from the toe of old pantyhose.
Usually a satin thong, but when I layer, the first layer of pantyhose has a hole so my cock is trapped between the layers. Also, latex panties with a penis sheath are fun. There is something about slipping a sliding inside a lubricated sheath that keeps me aroused as I play, but doesn't push me over the edge.
Pages: 1 2