Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Child Gymnastics Tank Top Leotards For Girls Soft Pink Ballet Dancewear Sleeveless Unitard For Toddler Kids Teens
$123.95-34%

nose hook bondage
Lockable Silicone Mouth Ball Gag with Nipple Clamps Bondage Sex Toys for Couples Nose Hook for Fetish Slave Role Play Sex Toys
$18.62-40%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy women's lace silk stockings Pantyhose Perspective mesh socks Crotchless Erotic Lingerie Bodystockings Fishnet Bodysuit
$51.23-50%

cock cage
Reusable Penis Ring Scrotum Bondage Cock Ring Sex Toys For Men Chastity Cage Testicle Bondage Lock Ring Adult Sex Product Shop
$23.12

zippidy
Flashing Blue Silver Rhinestone Transparent Dress Evening Dancer Performance Costume Birthday Celebrate Dress hailang
$143.99-20%

erection
50ML Penis Enlargement Oil No Side Effect Penis Thickening Growth Oils Enhance Erection Man Big Dick Enlarge Sex Adult Products
$17.30-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter-ego) a wet hose fan?
Hi to all,

I'm sure everyone here above a certain age will remember that the seventies 'Wonder Woman'  (as portrayed in by Lynda Carter) sometimes wore a star-spangled lycra 'Wonder Wetsuit'. She also wore dancers' shiny tan hose as part of her standard super-heroine  outfit.

What I intend to do here is prove that in her alter-ego, Diana Prince, she was just as pervy. I take my evidence from 'Skateboard Wiz', episode 8 of the third series.

In this episode she takes a break on the beach wearing an off-the-shoulder one-piece swimming costume. As she sits on the sand reading 'Dynasty' it seems to me she is wearing her WW costume hose beneath her swimsuit.

diana_prince-01_Dry.jpg   

But then two thugs try to drown her in the ocean. She escapes but I'd argue her wet hose are even more obvious!

diana_prince-02_Wet.jpg   

My final evidence, close-ups!  I believe you can see her dancers' hose's waistband under her wet swimsuit:

diana_prince-03_Proof.jpg   

I contend my case proved. Anyone disagree?

Cheers,
Culmor.
Sorry for the delayed answer - was (and still am) extremely busy.

I don't think she was wearing pantyhose. it looks like a some kind of corset (e.g. a thin orthopedic neoprene waist cincher) to reduce and shape her waist.
She’s definitely wearing hose. There are two other scenes where she’s in a bathing suit wearing hose too.

I remember listening to an interview given by the actress who played Daisy Duke. She explained at the time of filming (Dukes of Hazzard was filmed in the same era), there were guidelines that meant women had to wear pantyhose for some type of modesty thing. I’ll see if I can find it.
Not the same episode, but this image clearly shows Lynda Carter in hose under her bathing suit.
 wonderwoman2_4.jpg   
original image found at http://nyloninfilm.com/index.php?title=Wonder_Woman

The Love Boat also had many instances of nylons under swimwear. Must've been some archaic TV regulations.
Apparently at one time the BBC wouldn't let women broadcast on the radio with bare legs!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Diana Moran, the Green Goddess. Culmor 52 40,796 11 Nov 2022, 22:10
Last Post: Culmor
Man arrested for walking around Tokyo in woman's leotard. Culmor 5 7,700 02 Apr 2014, 08:38
Last Post: Culmor
blonde in tight wet-look leggings vintagerubber67 0 3,581 13 Jul 2012, 16:44
Last Post: vintagerubber67
Men in Wet Lycra Zentai: 'The Spurting Man' Tia-Anna 0 3,397 28 Jun 2012, 18:32
Last Post: Tia-Anna

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Frank (1) , kenshin25 (1) , Like Ra (1)