Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Women Suspender One-piece Garters Stockings Black Shiny Tights Starlight Bright Glossy Pearlescent Silver Glitter Pantyhose
$5.17-29%

bondage lock
Fetish Bdsm Bondage Lock and Restraints Sex Toys of Leather Handcuffs for Men Women Couples to Shackles on the Door
$11.30-3%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Oil Shiny Business Knee High Thin Stockings Stretchy Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Gloss Solid Formal Men\\\'s Socks
$38.93-67%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sissy Men's Pantyhose Open Penis Pouch Sheath Tights Crotchless Stockings Leggings Shiny Pants Pantyhose Exotic Male Underwear
$107.84-35%

larpgears
EXTRA FEE
$1.21

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal 16 Styles
$1040.60-45%

vac-u-lock machine
Metal Suction Cup Adapter Suction Machine For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$31.12-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Diana Moran, the Green Goddess.
No, I don't have any pics of 'Mad Lizzie'. Did she ever wear lycra? I can only remember her in over-sized tee-shirts and track-suit bottoms.
Mad Lizzie did wear lycra if i remember correctly, it's a bit hard finding pics though of her wearing lycra though lol 😊 Did you get my last pm? Diana Moran is the queen of lycra as far i'm concerned and the pics prove my point 😊
Spandex lovers of the world unite 😊
Could you post a few more pics from get fit with the green goddess culmor (pages 43 etc), great pics though 😊
I'll see what I can do over the weekend...
. . .
thanks culmor, much apreciated 😊
Nice avatar, Lurch667 😉
(15 Jan 2010, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice avatar, Lurch667 😉

Thanks LIke Ra, i'll be buying a green leotard and stirrup tights outfit the same as diana morans' soon 😁
For Lurch667, a few more pics. Not the best quality, but the originals are tiiiiny...

. . .
thanks for the amazing pics culmor, mega thanks i should say lol. 😊
No problem, I've managed to find one more though...
. . .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter-ego) a wet hose fan? Culmor 4 5,556 17 Aug 2020, 07:14
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (27) , Like Ra (11) , Lurch667 (9) , lycra85 (2) , MIWSTIUS (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)