Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights oily silky round neck vest suit Yoga Leotards 7-point length pants tights unisex oversized swimsuit
$87.12-41%

speerise
Adult Scoop Neck Dancewear Gymnastics Dance Leotard Long Sleeve Women Nylon Biketard Spandex Ballet Practice Clothes Large Size
$149.56-35%

panty girdle
High Waist Shaper Panties Hip Buttock Lifter Belly Control Shorts Sexy Lace Shapewear Slimming Girdles Women Intimate Underwear
$20.52

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy briefs sexy solid lustrous bikini smooth high waist tights oil silky Sports shorts shaped gymnastic underwear
$51.62-67%

amoresy
AMORESY new shiny and shiny competitive diving suit one-piece hot spring is thin and even the feet pull forward tight swimsuit
$60.35

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Realistic Artificial False Fake Muscle BodySuit Belly Body Simulation Men's Chest Male Cosplay Crossdressers
$434.27-40%

sissy femboy
New Ghost Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size
$30.03-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Diana Moran, the Green Goddess.
Nice! But still I do not like stirrups and too open top. The rest is cool!
(20 Jul 2018, 19:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice! But still I do not like stirrups and too open top. The rest is cool!

Ah, it's just rubberised authenticity!
I know, but I have the same complaints about the original design 😁
This reminds me of the show Richard Hittleman's "Yoga for Health" back in the day.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxU9SOG8lJI

I attribute my love of leotards and tights partially to this show and partially (of course) to the Solid Gold Dancers. Oh how I wish there was a High Definition version of those old shows...
Ah, Richard Hittleman's series featured the the gorgeous Lynn Marshall, who went on to have her own yoga programmes on London Weekend Television.
Diana's original outfit and my lycra version.

6006439563_3578768787.jpg     Diana.JPG   

Though I think my rubber version is a better match for the colour.

Test1.JPG   
It might be my imagination working overtime but when a retrosective in the Torygraph reprinted this classic pic of Diana 

New3.jpeg   

did they tweak it to make her leotard look more transparent?

New4.jpg   
That is a lovely picture of her.

I cannot believe that when I first saw 'The Green Goddess' on telly, I thought nothing of her - she seemed very old to me! But nowadays, boy she was lovely.

I do remember she did a commercial for a mosquito repellant where she was sprayed all over (In green leotard of course) then climbed into a see through tent and thousands of mosquitoes were inserted into the tent. She continued to do her excercises to prove the efficacy of the spray. Seemed rather silly to me, but I guess it must have had an impact on me or I wouldn't have remembered it!

Would mosquitoes have been able to bite her through the lycra?
(07 Aug 2020, 10:15 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Would mosquitoes have been able to bite her through the lycra?
Easily
Another couple of classics from the same set.
Lovely!

inset 2.jpg   
 inset 3.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter-ego) a wet hose fan? Culmor 4 5,546 17 Aug 2020, 07:14
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (27) , Like Ra (11) , Lurch667 (9) , lycra85 (2) , MIWSTIUS (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)