Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Ultra Thin 1D Sexy Tights Oil Shiny Open Crotch Stockings For Women High Waist See Through Pantyhose Gloss Smoothly Medias
$5.46

faak
FAAK Fantasy Horse Penis Sleeve Silicone Sheath Sex Toys For Men Strecthable Size S L Hollow Dildo Cock Enlargement & Extender
$63.89-52%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(MIAN) Female Sweet Girl Resin Half Head Kigurumi BJD Mask Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Lolita Mask Crossdressing Doll Mask
$3040.73

latex zentai
Hot Sexy Latex fetish catsuit sexy zentai bodysuit men full cover with penis condom sheath heavy big man Adult Man Sexy Bodysuit
$229.89

transparent swimsuit
One Piece Swimsuit Women Maillot De Bain Femme Transparent Sexy Swimwear Women Lace Mesh Bikini 2022 Woman ΠšΡƒΠΏΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΈΠΊ ЖСнский
$3.15

transparent dress
1 Yard Flowers Embroidery tulle Lace French African transparent Lace Fabric for wedding Nigerian Party dress Fashion DIY
$13.65-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Diana Moran, the Green Goddess.
I would still prefer her to wear "normal" tights not the stirrup version. The cut off feet spoil way too much. But the rest is fine πŸ˜‰
(19 Jan 2010, 22:36 )culmor Wrote: No problem, I've managed to find one more though...
[Image: diana001.th.jpg]

nice one culmor, what site did you get the pic from? 😁
Spandex lovers of the world unite 😊
It's the front cover of Diana's book 'The Bottom Line' (with some text that read 'The Battle Against Cellulite' paint-shopped out for fairly obvious reasons πŸ˜‰ ) Unfortunately it's the only pic of Diana in the book which is mostly about a cranky diet, such exercises as are included are just illustrated by 'artistic' (or more accurately 'sketchy') line drawings.
Another clip of classic Green Goddess:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS6YVFSQy7M
&feature=related[/video]

Some frame-grabs (sorry for the poor quality but they are from you-tube...)
 FG1.jpg     FG2.jpg     FG3.jpg     FG4.jpg     FG5.jpg   

For some reason I always wish Diana had made a bukkake movie...I wonder if I could chop some pics?
As it was exactly thirty years ago last weeek Diana appeared on our screens in her green leotard and tights the Telegraph have made this about how the outfit came about:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/DDQKk2Ra7Zo
[/video]

Image1.jpg     Image3.jpg     Image2.jpg   

It seems her original choice of colour was bright yellow (..'. too like a canary') or a beige that was also dismissed for looking too much ' like you're not wearing anything'. AFAIK there aren't any pictures of these pre-production outfits so out of interest I've chopped some. The yellow is indeed hideous but I quite like the 'nude' one.

composite.jpg   
Mega thank you culmor, if you come across any more pics of diana moran please do post. And isn't it great that diana has that famous green leotard after all these years 😊
Spandex lovers of the world unite 😊
I've always loved Diana Moran's 1980s 'Green Goddess' outfit and have owned a lycra version for years.

inset.jpg     DM1.jpg   

This year's b'day pressie to myself 😊

DM3.jpg   
Thanked by Ra for a post involving stirrup tights? I didn't see that coming!

Have some more retro lycra'd loveliness from Diana.

gg1.jpg     gg2.jpg     gg3.jpg   
(12 Jul 2018, 21:50 )culmor Wrote: Thanked by Ra for a post involving stirrup tights? I didn't see that coming!
Yes, I did notice the stirrup tights 😁 But I love the shine of Diana's outfit on the 1st picture and the latex leotard πŸ˜‰
The weather's just about cooled enough for a test of the rubber version.

Green Goddess tribute.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter-ego) a wet hose fan? Culmor 4 5,550 17 Aug 2020, 07:14
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (27) , Like Ra (11) , Lurch667 (9) , lycra85 (2) , MIWSTIUS (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)