Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Womens Micro Mini Hip Skirts Semi Transparent Bodycon Short Skirts Sheer Stretchy Ultrashort Dress Sexy Hot Lingerie Underwear
$6.33

sex toy vibrator
EXVOID Mini Bullet Vibrator G-spot Massager Double Egg Vibrator USB Penis Plug Adult Products Urethral Dilator Sex Toys for Men
$6.15-20%

sexy pantyhose
sexy pantyhose female Mesh women tights stocking slim V-waist gold silver hollowed fishnet stockings club party hosiery TT101
$5.97

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

meise
MEISE Sexy Men Bullet Separation Underwear With jj sets Low Rise G-string PU Faux Leather Short Bikini Gay Wear U Convex Briefs
$181.32-50%

drozeno
Low waist appeal underwear male confused passion flirtation sexy THong men with a trend of sexual interest handsome T large tide
$58.90-64%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Adult Dance Long Sleeve Unitard for Women Spandex Jumpsuits Suit One Piece Turtleneck gymnastic unitards Men Dance Wear
$32.55-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Diana Moran, the Green Goddess.
the BBC have just seen fit to release some vintage clips of Diana. Was it really nearly forty years ago?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/keep_fit_a...BC/zrqq7nb

Green Goddess Archive.jpg   

I wish there was a way to save them.
I found these on an archive site almost by accident. Diana in a knicker factory in 1983.

DKF1.jpg   
 DKF2.jpg   
 DKF4.jpg   
 DKF3.jpg   

The last one, improvising resistance bands from granny's knicker elastic really is a WtF moment. I just can't imagine what was going through her director's brain at that point.
(08 Sep 2021, 13:38 )Culmor Wrote: The last one, improvising resistance bands from granny's knicker elastic really is a WtF moment. I just can't imagine what was going through her director's brain at that point.
It's just fun, nothing else, release the grip and let 'em fly!
What is this  ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20210908_161314.jpg   

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Vixien Wrote: What is this  ?
Microphone amp and transmitter
(08 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Vixien Wrote: What is this  ?

I think it's part of a primitive radio microphone.
I just spotted this very nice tribute to Diana on a dead DeviantArt account, not that she ever wore a catsuit to my knowledge. But I do like this pic very much. What a glorious bum!

den6i53-6d3003e1-0a3e-4bc4-926e-93b5f1485ba4.jpg   
(18 Feb 2022, 22:40 )Culmor Wrote: I just spotted this very nice tribute to Diana on a dead DeviantArt account, not that she ever wore a catsuit to my knowledge. But I do like this pic very much. What a glorious bum!

That's "Sultrysommer" on Instagram.
Ooooh, high res! Lovely!

GG2.jpeg     GG1.jpeg   

Every morning I used to suit up and follow along but I could never source the green leg-warmers (way pre-internet!)
 IMG_20221111_171742.jpg   
Just arrived in the mail, so I can do my morning workout routine dressed up like her.  😊  Colour is perfect, and very shiny as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter-ego) a wet hose fan? Culmor 4 5,554 17 Aug 2020, 07:14
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (27) , Like Ra (11) , Lurch667 (9) , lycra85 (2) , MIWSTIUS (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)