Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
High Elastic Backless Nylon Ammonia Slim-Fit Shiny Reflective Solid Color Simple and Tight Wireless Chest Pad Vacuum Vest Skirt
$83.36-63%

transparent swimsuit
Men Swimsuit Shorts Swim Briefs Sexy Transparent Gay Swimwear Bermuda Surf Board Beachshorts Sweatpants Swimming Trunks
$16.09-10%

leg binder
PU Leather Headgear Adjustable Head Hood Mask Arm Binder Shoulder Legs Cuffs Bundle Slave Roleplay Harness SM Restraint Sex Toys
$16.59

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$10.85

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

leather hood bondage
Head Bondage Harness Leather Restraints Hood Mask Slave Bdsm Blowjob Open Mouth Gag Cover Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games
$17.91-29%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Latex Bodysuit Thongs Fantasy Baby Dolls Body Mujer Fetish Babydoll Lace Pantchwork Black Leather Lingerie Costume
$10.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
the price must be sky-high
(16 Apr 2016, 02:41 )Tinker D Wrote: I can build something like that.
Shouldn't be too hard.

if you can build that i would love to volunteer to try it out 😊
Three very different bondage devices of very different complexity:

bondage-36-device.jpg     bondage-35-device.jpg     bondage-30-steel-device.jpg   
And more bondage devices:

bondage-146_device_latex_bag_gas-mask.jpg    - this one is just for keeping the latex mummy upright
 bondage-145_device.jpg    - weird....
 bondage-120-device-dildo.jpg    - where will THAT thing go???
A few more devious devices and diabolical designs...

tumblr_nz2wjqzoYn1suu5cuo1_1280.jpg    - I wonder if this is classed as 'carry on' baggage when flying?
 tumblr_nzeyvmuiAw1u1lrcoo1_500.jpg    - oh that's nasty and so simple too!
 tumblr_o1glqwEkis1u1rw6do1_540.jpg     tumblr_o1glqwEkis1u1rw6do2_540.jpg     tumblr_o1glqwEkis1u1rw6do3_540.jpg    - much better than wallpaper!
 tumblr_o5zze0MiXu1rwihk7o1_1280.jpg    - although I detest trouser suits I am intrigued by this
 tumblr_o76qlgH3Tt1u5jfqoo5_540.jpg    - I just love the naughty ideas this gives me 😊

and finally

broom_handle_torture___pt__2_by_contorted4life-d4chid5.jpg    - just two sticks and some rope, but as diabolical as they come!

Enjoy

MJ
 bondage-149_stool.jpg    - do not remember if this one is aeady posted.
 bondage-147_device.jpg    - poles with locks
 bondage-148_cage.jpg    - poles without locks
Another dose of deviousness

tumblr_m9pt4cW4NM1raybxso1_500.jpg    - now that's a bike I'd love to ride!

tumblr_mm7z1dG1uM1rqs8dwo1_540.jpg    - I love the set-up and can see some self-bondage opportunities too!

Enjoy

MJ
Resistance is futile

bondage-156_device.jpg     bondage-157_device.jpg     bondage-158_device.jpg   
I would love to have one of those.
... that can be closed and opened automatically ... 😋