Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Transparent Lace Lingerie Bra Panties Set Womrn Exotic Sheer Mesh Underwear Off-Shoulder Crop Tops Tie-Waist G Thong Outfit
$4.22

manyjoy
Double-Ended Dildo Pushpin Mouth Gag Deep Throat Plug PU Leather Head Harness Soft Spandex Head Hood Mask BDSM Game Sex Toys
$6.52

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Sandals Peep Toe Platform Shiny Metallic Colors Block Heels Pumps Spring Summer Shoes Woman Big Size 39 43 45 52
$98.98-37%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.25

transparent swimsuit
Sukumizu Summer Black Bodysuit Women Casual Comfort Scoop Neck One Piece Swimsuit Jumpsuit Body Femme Transparent Swimwear
$22.52-19%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

drozeno
Drozeno Shiny Glossy Silky Tight Sexy Bright Stepping Pants Solid Color Leggings Yoga Sexy Swimming Trunks
$83.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(18 Mar 2014, 13:33 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote:
(13 Mar 2014, 19:59 )madjack Wrote: I want and I want NOW!

..I'm almost not concerned about getting out.. almost!

Gord, we miss you and your delightfully devious inventions.

MJ

Wow - instant boner for me...I wish it went all the way up and covered the mouth too! But I guess only if there was some way to get out, and I don't think that would be possible 😟 Would make a good SAW trap 😊

How about a ligth wire on the backside of the pole going from top to bottom. Then you run a small electric curret trough it, heating the wire and melting the plastic?
Please tell me there's a video of this somewhere? I tried a few sites but could not find anything.
madjack Wrote:SAW trap 🤔 - what is that?

MJ

Search youtube "Saw trap" - you'll see.
(18 Mar 2014, 17:44 )FagMan Wrote: How about a ligth wire on the backside of the pole going from top to bottom. Then you run a small electric curret trough it, heating the wire and melting the plastic?
Or a safety- belt-cutter going from top to bottom (you need a hollow pole with a sleet).
(18 Mar 2014, 17:47 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote:
madjack Wrote:SAW trap 🤔 - what is that?

MJ

Search youtube "Saw trap" - you'll see.

Yuk! Grisly horror is not my scene Bad - wished I had retained my ignorance of that particular film genre

MJ
"Pleasure device" by Котяро

1.jpg     гиф анимация.gif     полный пример.jpg     станок- карусель вид сбоку.JPG   
Some more devices:

8485207879_95ed181c9f_z.jpg    - Ok, so more of a chastity device, but chastity is a form of bondage?

9480272606_e9525d72b3_c.jpg    - seriously heavy duty chair device

And finally, always make sure your device is up to the job - you wouldn't want to end up like this, would you?

DaniDupreeIMG_4031.jpg    - now explain that to your partner when they get home!

Enjoy

MJ
(01 Apr 2014, 08:15 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10683] - Ok, so more of a chastity device, but chastity is a form of bondage?

Two similar devices:

The Oppressor Chastity Device
Master Series Deluxe Chastity Cage
Some more devices for your pleasure:

1394823670769.jpg    - now get out of that!

1396191792040.gif    - I'll have one of those please! (animated)

frame_testing_pt_1_by_sophiquintessa-d38xdqg.png    - more fun with frames

tumblr_mnmsi2sd5M1soa85yo1_500.jpg    - I love this vac-bed variation 😁

enjoy

MJ
an other view of the nice Vacbed:

transparent-latex-vacbed-01.jpg