Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$12.10-15%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Denim Bowknot Crystal Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe High Heel Women Sandals Prom Party Spring Shoes Zapatillas De Mujer
$52.14-50%

larpgears
Latex Fetish Underpants Underwear Sexy Men Briefs Transparent Black Natural Latex Shorts no Zip
$24.19

transparent swimsuit
Men's Swimming Trunks Beach Pants Surfing Swimsuit Surfboard Sexy Mesh Transparent Swimwear Pad Push-up Swimming Bathing Suits
$14.98

panty girdle
Women'S Body Shaper Flat Belly Sheathing Panties Ion Tech Girdle Ionstech Single Fiber Restoration Shaper Molder Shapewear
$6.04-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(06 Apr 2014, 15:32 )Vacbedbound Wrote: an other view of the nice Vacbed:

[Image: dk9zweak.jpg]

That is so... inviting! 😁

MJ
A teaser

2268963743_6caca3c9fd_z.jpg    - so how do you think it should work 🤔

I will post the answer soon 😋

MJ
I know it! It's a very cool device! Must feel strange to be locked like this!
did you guess correctly?

Here's the answer:

2269754538_6ae4293ba1_z.jpg    - so, you slide that bit in there...

2269755390_0b6d6cecce_z.jpg    - ...and your wrists, arms, legs and neck go here for a rather nice hogtie 😁

MJ
Love it have one of these.
Can it be converted for self bondage?
I love it too. But being picky, IM(NS)HO there's too much bare skin in the pics and all it looks incomplete without a hood, gag and heels...there are too many orifices left unfilled 😁
(17 Apr 2014, 07:20 )culmor Wrote: I love it too. But being picky, IM(NS)HO there's too much bare skin in the pics and all it looks incomplete without a hood, gag and heels...there are too many orifices left unfilled 😁

Copy that! A gag is essential as should be heels. 😁

MJ
(17 Apr 2014, 07:20 )culmor Wrote: there are too many orifices left unfilled
😁

But that only rod looks cool!

(17 Apr 2014, 07:29 )madjack Wrote: A gag is essential
Probably it's designed to fit under the office desk? The "front orifice" height is not right though, but I think it can be tilted? 😋
Some more delightful devices:

0604ea14_hajime.jpg    - one for the imagination. You strap it on, bind yourself securely and let it do it's 'thing' 😁

tumblr_mi6g24hkRr1qm6pfzo1_1280.jpg    - oh how I wish I was this flexible!

enjoy

MJ
(26 Apr 2014, 08:20 )madjack Wrote: oh how I wish I was this flexible!
I'm working on it. And I think I'm pretty close to achieve what's on the photo 😉