Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
vigina 3d women silicone vagine Women's masturbator Pussies godes breast sucking man vibrator eroti utensils machine4
$9.44-31%

leather pencil skirt
ZANZEA Sexy Slim Pocket Faldas Mujer Women PU Leather Skirts Elegant Back Slit Maxi Skirt 2023 Autumn Fashion OL Solid Jupes
$21.36

pvc stockings
2018 Sexy Wet Look Zipper Leg Wear Stockings Women Clubwear Black PVC Latex Faux Leather Fetish Pole Dance
$12.78-16%

penis extender
Penis Enlargement Stretch Clamp Extender Penis Stretching Exerciser Penisgrowth Traction Device for Men Portable Sport Train
$49.46

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Muscle Suit for Cosplayer with Arm Male Fake Chest False Belly Men’s Realistic Bodysuit Simulation Skin
$546.92-54%

bondage lock
ABS Soft Silicone Penis Sleeve Chastity Cage Anti-off Ring with Urethra Hole Delay Ejaculation Bondage Device Erotic Accessories
$32.10-20%

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Slave Metal Anal Butt Plug Pinwheel Roller Body Couple Game Bondage Device Electro Stimulation Sex Toy
$11.74-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
This is an idea I have for forum members to post their images (real or imagined) of devious devices for (self) bondage fun.

I'll get the show on the road with these delights:

7992526787_5a9df8b057_b.jpg    - you can't go far wrong with a bondage post and vibrating attachment 😁

tumblr_mj0onxJ9CC1re60g9o1_500.jpg    - imagine the hours of fun you could have strapped into this!

Bodytent_inflated_by_TonyJaa252.jpg     Bodytent_occupied_by_TonyJaa252.jpg    - inflatable tents, really? Actually - yes please, they look fun! 😁

post_solipsistical_smoochy_pie_by_killianskarr-d497ozb.jpg     post_solipsistical_smoochy_pie_by_killianskarr-d497pst.jpg    - terrifying and yet also arousing, the ultimate bondage chair?

the_facility__toilet_girl_by_netishist-d47rxgb.jpg    - no sitting down on this job! Are you a user or are you used?

enjoy

MJ
Great idea! (Moved the thread to the Bondage forum).
Amazing collection 😊
I take it all Gord's inventions can go here πŸ˜‰
(03 Dec 2013, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: I take it all Gord's inventions can go here πŸ˜‰

oh yes indeed 😁
I think this one has potential, especially with the enema element (though not hot - that's wrong!) and a cunning use of step-ladders that I'd never have thought of:

1387674631097.jpg   

MJ
(23 Dec 2013, 12:57 )madjack Wrote: though not hot - that's wrong!
Yeah, for some reason boiling enema is a big fetish for some great artists. Pity... An absolute turn down...
Don't have a picture, but I always thought of a giant bee stinging me in the ass, leaving its stinger and the sack behind. The sack would keep on pumping till all of the juices were pumped into your ass. There would be nothing you could do till its done pumping. It you try to remove it, it will force the juice into you faster.

By the way, ever try a beer enema?
(23 Dec 2013, 17:07 )Tinker D Wrote: By the way, ever try a beer enema?

Never, and would never. From what I've heard, the colon and intestines can absorb 10 times the alcohol that your stomach does. So one beer up the poop chute is the same as drinking 10 beers at once.

People have died doing this, the reporters say, so I'll stay away.
Found this device on eBay:

Search eBay UK: Stainless Steel Bondage Male Stretching Chastity
UK Store: honest-wholesale-shop

stainless-steel-butt-plug-penis-enlarger-01.jpg