Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Unisex Sexy Pantyhose Men Women Oil Shiny Gloss Silky Lace Top Thigh High Stockings Over The Knee Long Socks Nightclubs
$28.75-39%

voletex
Heavy Rubber Latex Anatomical 3D Hood W Red Teetch Red Nasal Tube (Fits 53-56cm)
$72.59-6%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-19%

zippidy
New Style Silver Sequins Tassel Sexy Bra Short Nightclub Female Singer Dancer Ds Dj Stage Performance Unique Costume Split Set
$48.40-20%

latex pencil skirt
Shiny Faux Latex Full Zip Midi Skirt Women High Waist Knee Length Skirt Stretch Slim Clubwear Ladies PU Leather Skirt New Custom
$410.02-39%

jialuowei
jialuowei Funtasma Sexy Fetish Patent Hoof Heels Platform Halloween ballet boots great for halloween, goth, abby, vamp Plus size
$833.08-32%

transgender
Realistic Breast form Crossdresser Bra Fake Pussy Boobs Transgender Drag Queen Shemale for CD not Include Silicone Breast
$321.86-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
This is an idea I have for forum members to post their images (real or imagined) of devious devices for (self) bondage fun.

I'll get the show on the road with these delights:

7992526787_5a9df8b057_b.jpg    - you can't go far wrong with a bondage post and vibrating attachment 😁

tumblr_mj0onxJ9CC1re60g9o1_500.jpg    - imagine the hours of fun you could have strapped into this!

Bodytent_inflated_by_TonyJaa252.jpg     Bodytent_occupied_by_TonyJaa252.jpg    - inflatable tents, really? Actually - yes please, they look fun! 😁

post_solipsistical_smoochy_pie_by_killianskarr-d497ozb.jpg     post_solipsistical_smoochy_pie_by_killianskarr-d497pst.jpg    - terrifying and yet also arousing, the ultimate bondage chair?

the_facility__toilet_girl_by_netishist-d47rxgb.jpg    - no sitting down on this job! Are you a user or are you used?

enjoy

MJ
Great idea! (Moved the thread to the Bondage forum).
Amazing collection 😊
I take it all Gord's inventions can go here 😉
(03 Dec 2013, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: I take it all Gord's inventions can go here 😉

oh yes indeed 😁
I think this one has potential, especially with the enema element (though not hot - that's wrong!) and a cunning use of step-ladders that I'd never have thought of:

1387674631097.jpg   

MJ
(23 Dec 2013, 12:57 )madjack Wrote: though not hot - that's wrong!
Yeah, for some reason boiling enema is a big fetish for some great artists. Pity... An absolute turn down...
Don't have a picture, but I always thought of a giant bee stinging me in the ass, leaving its stinger and the sack behind. The sack would keep on pumping till all of the juices were pumped into your ass. There would be nothing you could do till its done pumping. It you try to remove it, it will force the juice into you faster.

By the way, ever try a beer enema?
(23 Dec 2013, 17:07 )Tinker D Wrote: By the way, ever try a beer enema?

Never, and would never. From what I've heard, the colon and intestines can absorb 10 times the alcohol that your stomach does. So one beer up the poop chute is the same as drinking 10 beers at once.

People have died doing this, the reporters say, so I'll stay away.
Found this device on eBay:

Search eBay UK: Stainless Steel Bondage Male Stretching Chastity
UK Store: honest-wholesale-shop

stainless-steel-butt-plug-penis-enlarger-01.jpg