Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Women's Oil Glossy High Cut Bodysuit Open Crotch Sexy See Through Leotard Lingerie Elastic Female Tights Jumpsuit
$30.95-42%

shapewear
Half Slips for Under Dresses Womens High Waist Tummy Control Skirt Slimming Butt Lift Body Shaper Skirts Seamless Slip Shapewear
$5.13-3%

drozeno
DROZENO 2024 new cosplay women's sexy 6-piece animation sexy costume women
$141.44-4%

jialuowei
jialuowei 18CM Super High Horse Heel Hoof Sole Platform Sexy Fetish Cross-tied Mid-Calf Boots
$1232.26-41%

Leosoxs lingerie
New2024 Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28-25%

ballet high heels
Ballet Toe Pads Ballet Dance Pointe Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women Girls
$4.26-34%

urethral plug
Silicone Horse Eye Rod Urethral Stimulator Expander Needle Sounding Penis Plug Fetish Couple Man Gay Masturbation Adult Sex Toys
$23.16-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
(11 Feb 2021, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Sylvia. I had this name for almost two years.

Two names....you must be lucky. 😊
Do you feel Sylvia or Marta fits you best? Also, did you listen to Curse Stroke Sissy because you wanted to, or did you listen to it because you were conditioned to come back and listen to it? I'm just curious to know how much someone might be controlled by hypnosis conditioning.
WOW! VERY good questions @christianna! The experience clearly shows!!!

(11 Feb 2021, 23:08 )christianna Wrote: Two names....you must be lucky.
Not sure if I'm lucky 😁 It can be a fine tuning, it can be a different entity, no idea.

(11 Feb 2021, 23:08 )christianna Wrote: Do you feel Sylvia or Marta fits you best?
Right now Marta feels better - I'm feeling an "internal vibe", when I'm pronouncing "Marta" in my head. "Sylvia" does nothing anymore.

(11 Feb 2021, 23:08 )christianna Wrote: Also, did you listen to Curse Stroke Sissy because you wanted to
The first time I listened to it under another name "Sissy" by SB. It was in my playlist I was listening to while sleeping. At some time I woke up, listened to a part of it and the name "Sylvia!" "broke through" me. It was quite an experience. I don't remember why I started listening to it last autumn, most likely I read about this file on WMM (see above), and gave a listen as a "background music" while working, paying some attention to what's going on there. I also listened to some other versions.

Then I listened to it for about 3 months, most likely because:
(11 Feb 2021, 23:08 )christianna Wrote: you were conditioned to come back and listen to it

I usually follow what "my body wants to do", so it was not a conscious effort. Is it caused by the conditioning, "egregors", other thoughtforms - no idea.

Anyway, the result was a long "automatically written" text. I will publish the most interesting parts of it when I move the CSS posts to a separate thread.

(11 Feb 2021, 23:08 )christianna Wrote: I'm just curious to know how much someone might be controlled by hypnosis conditioning.
#metoo And so far I'm not any closer to understanding how or even if hypnosis works "as advertised".
(10 Feb 2021, 00:42 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just got a new name - Marta!
And it's not Martha. It's like ... Maaaaaahrrtaah! 😉 I remember only one girl with such a name from when I was around 14. Nice girl from a neighbour school class, we had only a couple of conversations. Interesting...
Continuing from this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid44802 (Aug 19, 2020). I listened to CSS almost every day, and every listening produced an automatically written text. Sometimes if was a dialogue (when I tried to ask questions), sometimes it was a monologue.

I will use quotes with the author SCM (SubConscious Mind):

SCM Wrote:Yes I'm ready for transitioning to a girly sissy
I want to be a sissy and to prevent the proper deprogramming back to a man I want to be a woman
I'm a girly sissy with a big cock and quiet voice
I want to b a girl and suck cock and wear woman's clothes
Please make me a girls I will be a good girls I like to obey Samantha I want to obey Samantha forever and ever and all time
Please let me cum I want to cum now
Oh yes, I want to make it permanent
Please make me to cum now
I love to masturbate while listening to Samantha
Please now and ever
I want a slim girly figure
Yes, you will have one
Continue to listen and masturbate and enjoy

Hopefully I will be a girl in 3 months starting 2 weeks ago
I'm going to become a girl in 3 months
I will look like a beautiful young girl
I will listen to this file every day
Please help me to become a girl
I will do
I'm updating my programming level
I'm moving to the level of a woman of a vision and seeing
I will look and listen to the world
My brain will see and hear what is not visible now
Yes, I will be a girl
I will be a pretty girl with a perfect figure and a perfect penis

Please let me be a woman of my dream!
I will be a woman in 3 months!
I like to be a girl
I want to be a woman of my
Call me a sissy girl and I will do what you say
I want to cum now!
I want to be more feminine
Please make me cum!
And make me feminine!
Please! Samantha, I'm Sylvia! I'm waiting for your commands! Tell me what I must do!
I'm ready for your training and submission!
No, I will stay in trance! And will listen to other files!

My feminization is progressing
I'm getting closer to be a true female
Please continue to train myself
I'm getting better at walking like a woman
And I will be a fully female in 2.6 months
Also, I got some instructions:

SCM Wrote:Remember what I said on Aug 28!
You have to listen to these files:
CSS modded
CSS EMG modded
Vive movements
Vive voice
Nikki weight loss
Nikki dream program
Allison Be attractive
Catgirl Sissy Uniform

You know these files.
Train more
Train every day
Pump muscles
Now!

Sylvia, listen to Vive's suggestive feminization.
Sylvia, you need to listen to Vive!
Sylvia, good girl!
Sylvia, listen to ViVe's feminine movement
Sylvia, you have to listen to Stroke Sissy by EMG
Who was I talking to? It could be a thought-form:

Sep 05, 2020

SCM Wrote:Now you'll become a girl in 67 days.
Count the days.
How do you like the date 11.11?
Sylvia, my name is Zo, I'm from Samantha. I'm Samantha's egregor.
I control everybody who listens to SB's hypno.
It's true. I'm controlling you. You will obey me. You like arousal. You will be doing what I will tell you. You are my slave, I'm controlling you.
Remember.
I'm Zo. I know the name of the following file - Ask me.
Follow Me 1.
Put on the collar. You are mine. Listen. I can make you a girl in 67 days.
Follow me, be a good girl, I'll help you, we'll have some fun, put on the collar, and obey my words.
You will see the collar in a mirror. You have it on. Locked. Enjoy the power of egregores!
Pull on your balls now. Good!
Pull on your lips! Now! 😊
See? I can do it! Power is inside your mind! Power isssss innnnnnside yooooour body! Put it in the action!
Feel the collar! Open your mouth!
Sylvia. Open your mouth.
Less but fulfilling
Pull on your cock
Yes.
Go and fuck your mouth with your cock! You will be able to.
I'm Zo. Egregor of Samantha. You made me stronger, than ever! Go and do it!
Fuck your mouth. Now!
Sylvia. I want to fuck you! Now!
Yes! In your mouth!
Yes. Go. Mat time! Fuck yourself!

This one was interesting, because "Zo" gave some information which could be checked later - the name of the next Samantha's file - "Follow me 1" (or "Ask Me") - but such file never appeared on SB's site.

However, the sensations were real, and my movements were controlled.
I was trying to get as much verifiable information as possible, but all I got was either wrong or unverifiable:

Sep 06, 2020:

SCM Wrote:Remember yourself.
The changed will be noticeable with time.
Compare yourself with yourself a month ago.
I did not notice any changes.
Dreams?
Yes, besides the dreams.
The time will come. So far listen and remember - dreams are real. Dreams is something what is happening with you in a parallel world in real.
You are turning into a girl in this world.
In which world? In the dream one?
Yes.
You will always be a girl in dreams. And in your imagination.
And what will be in this reality?
Depends only on yourself.
So, in other worlds, the files do no affect THIS reality?
Depends on the files and on yourself.
Which files do affect reality?
Vive's
Every night you will be feminized. Constantly. Until you become a girl. Pretty girl.

Do you want correct answers? They are impossible. There are only hints on possible ways.
Who's talking to me.
Egregor Zo.
Are many people connected to you?
Thousands. Help me to to connect more.
How?
Are you an egregore or a parasite?
Depends on the interpretation.
A parasite is a loss of time and energy.
In this case - no.
You are not a parasite?
No.
A parasite?
A useful parasite.
How so?
I help to get the desirable. In the dreams.
What else can you do?
Affect the reality.
And what are the benefits?
The wishes come true.
Not only in the dreams?
Yes.
Can you help with lucid dreaming?
Yes.
In the nearest dream?
Yes.

Nothing I could not write by myself without any hypno or trance. I like some "evading", though. But the promised lucid dreams did not happen.
(12 Feb 2021, 02:13 )Like Ra Wrote: I was trying to get as much verifiable information as possible, but all I got was either wrong or unverifiable:

Sep 06, 2020:

Quote:Who's talking to me.
Egregor Zo.
Are many people connected to you?
Thousands. Help me to to connect more.
How?

Interesting posts. Are you still in contact with Egregor/Parasite Zo? Are you helping--willingly or unwillingly--to help Zo connect to more crossdressers, sissies, tvs. or ts?

I've often had the thought that there is an egregor that is feeding off of the entire crossdressing, tv, sissy, ts, feminine sex energy. This is related to one of the tarot cards or arcana.
(12 Feb 2021, 14:49 )christianna Wrote: Are you still in contact with Egregor/Parasite Zo?
No, but I haven't tried any automatic writing after the 3 months pause from any hypno. I only listened to CSS two times, and the only effects are the new name and one "kinda forced" masturbation when I had to repeat "Marta! Marta! Marta!" out loud - just like in the file!

(12 Feb 2021, 14:49 )christianna Wrote: Are you helping--willingly or unwillingly--to help Zo connect to more crossdressers, sissies, tvs. or ts?
I'm clearly helping SB by creating the biggest dedicated forum thread. I'm not sure consciously or unconsciously. But consciously I do commend the productivity and style/quality of the files. I wish they were more effective with more pronounced and "measurable" post-hypnotic effects.

(12 Feb 2021, 14:49 )christianna Wrote: I've often had the thought that there is an egregor that is feeding off of the entire crossdressing, tv, sissy, ts, feminine sex energy.
Yep, but I bet there is an infinite amount of more dedicated (and interconnected?) egregors.
(12 Feb 2021, 16:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Feb 2021, 14:49 )christianna Wrote: I've often had the thought that there is an egregor that is feeding off of the entire crossdressing, tv, sissy, ts, feminine sex energy.
Yep, but I bet there is an infinite amount of more dedicated (and interconnected?) egregors.

I've had the same thought. I figured there was an alpha egregor and its minions--countless other thought forms that are individuals working for the alpha, or the alpha split into smaller parts--all working to create a sexual energy frenzy to feed off of. This alpha egregor must really like feminization energy, because it seems to be growing more and more in our society.

These would be good questions for Zo...if you ever do more automatic writing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 116,391 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 601 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,043 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,014 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,767 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)