Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
Man leather latex catsuit Teddy bodysuit black red shiny Erotic Lingerie Bodysuits Zentai Body Wear One Piece jumpsuit
$16.65-20%

bondage high heels
CACA Patent Leather Women High heels Ankle Boots,Bondage Fetish Pedophilia Men Cosplay Shoes,Sexy Botas,Size 36-46,Dropship
$566.28

gaff men
Men Sexy Sissy Briefs Crossdresser Camel Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Open Crotch Shapping Underwear Seamless Smooth Lingerie
$47.80-42%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Leopard Women Boots Crotch Thigh High Invisible Platform Stilettos High Heels Custom Slim Fit Plus Size Custom Colors
$228.69-33%

leg binder
Thierry Erotic Strict PU Leather Leg Binders Restraint Adult Game for Couple and Roleplay Sex Toys Free Shipping
$19.44-20%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Wet Look Mini Skirts with Garter Belt Sexy Patent Leather Clubwear High Waist Short Pants Suspenders with Buckle Clips
$10.62-38%

amoresy
Mens Shiny Sports Tracksuits, Stretch Vest, Tanks, Running Sets, Tops, Shorts, Oily Luster, Casual, Swimming, Yoga, Glossy Suits
$120.99-58%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
Just listened to SB's Curse Stroke Sissy. Kinda challenge. What are the risks? "Suck cocks"?, or c'mon, I'm almost constantly at home. The only cock around is mine, and yes, I'd like to be that flexible as when I was 12 πŸ˜‹ Wearing panties/stockings? Nothing new... What else? However, that was the written "dialogue" at the end of the file (automatic writing):

What is your name?
I'm Sylvia!!!
I am SYLVIA!!!!!!!
My name IS SYLVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (<= that was done with quite an aggression)
Who is Sylvia?
It's my sissy name!
Only Sylvia will tell you what to do!!
How will Sylvia tell me what to do?
You will hear my voice inside your head.
What does Sylvia want?
Pretty you
What does this mean?
I want you
What for?
Sylvia? Who are you?
I'm you new master
What do you want me to do?

I have some ideas on how it "might work"...
Yesterday I had a chance to listen to SB CSS file twice during walking. The first time I had a huge erection during the whole 40 min and was close to semi-HFO (clothes added some stimulation, i really have concentrate and not to stain my clothes in the centre of a town). The second time almost no effects.

What I noticed is that CSS is basically behaviour oriented. All those feminization/sissification suggestions are mostly about clothing, make-up, mannerism and cock-sucking/anal-f*g. On one side it's something what hypnosis is quite good at. On the other, it's a lost opportunity to add some body-modifications: girlish figure, silky skin, feminized facial features, and, most important, general aesthetics. Behavioural decisions can be accompanied with physiological decisions, what also possible with hypnosis (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid44670).
(15 Aug 2020, 01:31 )Like Ra Wrote: I have some ideas on how it "might work"...
Several "layers" here.

CSS associates feminine behaviour with pleasure (the more sissy stuff you add, the more horny you become and the more your desire to masturbate)
CSS associates pleasure with sissification (every orgasm leads to more feminization)
CSS creates a trigger/anchor - your sissy name. The loop (very smart idea on its own!) above has a name now and can be referenced and triggered.
In addition, the SB version adds voice trigger (SB's voice), additional triggers (Deep Down Deep), suggestion to send SB a mail with your sissy name.

Another layer. CSS creates a thoughtform (think of a "structure" or an "object" in a programming language) of a "sissy". That "sissy" object has some parameters:
- name
- behaviour
- clothing
- make up
The object gets a name, which is not used too often (by the person), so there is no stable association (unless a particular resemblance is required).
You send (feed) your energy (sexual energy during orgasm and the energy of attention generally) to that named object.
The object in return provides you with some information and hints on how to behave and rewards you with pleasure when you meet the expectations.

Note, that unlike Bambi the object is not "global" (what is usually called an egregore), but more "local" (has a "local" name/instance, instead of a global name "Bambi"), though in both cases the objects are defined/described globally, and there can be energy flow between them.

And another layer. Hypno "tunes" the hypnotee to particular "resonances" ("as if it aeady happens") and the reality tunes in. The only way "to make the world do something for you" is to change yourself. Just like a radio. No station will play a desired music, until the receiver is "tweaked". You get exactly what you are tuned for.

Or another layer. It can be an energetic parasite, larva, that provides some fun, but eats more energy. Similar to the 2nd, but in this case it's not created by your mind, it just one of those larvae "floating around"...

Any, all or none might be true. You choose πŸ˜‰
Listening to SB CSS (as a background music) creates a buzz in my cock.

From the auto-writing:

Yes, it works
What?
You are programmed with a new program to be a female version of yourself
You will listen to the file again and again until it works perfectly
You will look like a woman in 3 months

OK, we'll see 😁
(16 Aug 2020, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: the auto-writing:
So far, the auto-writing did not produce any "new information", that was not "aeady available". Let's see how it evolves 😊
Listened SB CSS again . Here's the "dialogue":

See? You are ignoring the file so it begins to work.
How? I see no effects.
Feel the buzz? The urge to cum?
I see no feminization. Nothing to lock.
Takes time. Enjoy your male time for now.

And true, I do feel the buzz & pulse at the tip of my penis....

Do you like your new thoughts?
Where you are wearing a skirt and a lacy blouse?
Yes, it was nice.

True, it was not "my" thought or my idea. The image simply appeared in my head.

Want some more?
More of what?
Fem thoughts?
I always have them

The listening last night did not show any effects. However, close to the morning I had a dream in which I was listening to forced crossdressing hypnosis. I even remember, that there were 4 versions: usual, sissy version, subliminal and binaural.
(08 Aug 2020, 13:55 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Since this file is mentioned and it's not on any SB's sites, here it is:

Curse Stroke Sissy.mp3 (Size: 33.91 MB )

I removed the most annoying "... forward to degraded sissiness" phrase.

Curse Stroke Sissy Modded.mp3 (Size: 42.4 MB )

"Embarrassment" and "humiliation" can also be removed, but it's more difficult because of the background track(s) and the amount of necessary changes.

Result (automatic writing, directly from SCM, *I* could not write that for many reasons, I don't even use such style and choice of words):

Yes, I'm Sylvia, and I'm listening to you Samantha
I'm eager to follow your words
I want to wear women's clothes I want to be a woman, I will do everything to Please make me feminize myself I'm al follow you
I promise to be a good girl for you
I'm Ready Please do it for me now

So, apparently, the suggestion to write an email to SB works now, and no, I did not send it to SB 😁
Also, I have quite obsessive feminisaton dreams last night. Interesting...
I gave the female TTS version of CSS a try. For most of the file I felt it was a good trance but didn't feel it being a mind blowing experience like a lot have said.

Then I hit the last few minutes and wow, I had a really strong reaction. All day after I've definitely been in a slightly dazed mindset. I wonder if it worked its way deeper than I realized while I thought it wasn't too effective. I had the sissy name effect happen too at the end, really caught me off guard.

Overall impressed, wondering how long it will stick
I'm going to "revisit" EMG's and female versions of CSS and remove all mentions of "curses". And then "try again". So far I regularly listen to SB's version as a background music. The only effect that "survived" is "letters to Samantha" 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 116,384 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 600 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,042 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,012 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,765 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)