Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Hollow Out High Cut Bodysuit Oil Gloosy Backless Onepiece Thong Sexy Tight Bandage Shiny Leotard See Through Sexy Lingerie A50
$33.25-50%

anal vibrator
Anus Backyard Beads Anal Balls Long Anal Plug With Vibrating Prostata Massage Butt Plug Sex Toys for Women Men Adults Products
$5.97-53%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Elastic Band Man Chastity Device Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Scrotum Ring Underwear Woman Lesbian Tools Adult Toy
$19.61-5%

pvc stockings
Black Wetlook PVC Leather Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$9.56-62%

cock cage
Stainless Steel Mesh Male Chastity Device Smooth and Light Cock Cage Sex Toys for Men Penis Urethral Lock Adult Game
$8.51-5%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Costume
$270.12-9%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Thin Stocking Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.04-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
As MJ likes his girls with guns...

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     5.jpg   
(30 Aug 2016, 22:41 )culmor Wrote: As MJ likes his girls with guns...

MJ likes, MJ likes a lot! 😁 💓

MJ
Try these:

39a33c372daaa7eb2e22e065404bb355-d3h0z2c.jpg    - Velma going all Lara Croft?
 vadering_by_megancoffey-d78kclh.jpg    - Loving the fun and imagery in this one, and all the cosplay too!
 tumblr_o9c3hbSTps1qzcxiro1_500.jpg    - Another reason to sign-up as an Imperial guard

and finally a funny:

batman_and_velma_by_m7781-da0fkf9.jpg    - a challenge for @Culmor to be Velma dressed as Robin ( would that make it a crisscrosscosplay?)

Enjoy

MJ
Quote:... dressed as Robin

I always thought Robin's back-seamed nude tights were a bit suspicious...and I'm soooo going to steal that 70's 'Velma' logo 😊

As I was asked elsewhere, this board ought to be able to see my, ahem, full  Wondie costume too 😉

Complete.jpg   
(03 Sep 2016, 10:56 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:... dressed as Robin

I always thought Robin's back-seamed nude tights were a bit suspicious...and I'm soooo going to steal that 70's 'Velma' logo 😊

As I was asked elsewhere, this board ought to be able to see my, ahem, full  Wondie costume too 😉

I love the attention to detail... even the bits not usually seen 😁

MJ
(03 Sep 2016, 10:56 )culmor Wrote: my, ahem, full  Wondie costume
I like the starry butt-plug 😋
Told you I was going to steal that logo 😉

V2a.JPG   

For those who're interested, there are Capezio body-tights and Silky shimmer dance tights under there. And a plug of course, as with all my costumes.

Re the Velma/Lara crossover, I suppose it's do-able...I have this...

Lara.jpg   
(03 Sep 2016, 11:43 )culmor Wrote: Lara crossover, I suppose it's do-able...I have this...
[Image: post_201_1472900220_fc894ebb564ab8280306..._thumb.jpg]   

Platino CleanCut?
Indeed so.
Still in my wish-list.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,985 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,866 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,199 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra