Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Small Negative Male Chastity Cage with Adjustable Elastic Band정조대Fetish Stainless Steel Cock Lock Femboy Sex Toys Sissy Products
$27.12-50%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Inflatable Sex Pillow With Dildo Durability Sex Furniture Chair Cock Knight Rocker Sexy Ball Sofa Adult Toys
$47.17-24%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Perspective Fishnet Bodysuit Open Crotch Bodystocking Women Transparent Mesh Catsuit Hot Erotic Lingerie Tights Sex Clothes
$7.26-19%

penis
Realistic Silicone Big Huge Dildo Realistic Suction Cup Cock Male Artificial Rubber Penis Dick Sex Toys for Women Adult Toys
$55.09-63%

cock cage
Stainless Steel Mesh Male Chastity Device Smooth and Light Cock Cage Sex Toys for Men Penis Urethral Lock Adult Game
$8.32

drozeno
Glossy Shiny Tights Silky Stretch Bottoming Shirt Women's Tight Top Solid Color T-shirt Short Long Sleeve Athletic Clothing
$93.04-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
OK, it's not one of my best...

BC2.jpg   
Ok, what was wrong with your outfit?
Looks good to me.
Heh, perhaps I should try this pose...

Black_Canary_2.jpg   
Ok, I see it now.
Still, does not warrant a puke face.
Drag rather than cosplay, this is claimed to be The Riddler (even though it looks more like his henchwoman 'Query' to me...)

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/hDT2Yswozcc
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Mk31pExCKCo
[/video]

And the tutorial.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/8ZYRRxnfOJw
[/video]
On the BBC site today, she is rather lovely...

_90488995_gettyimages-578137552.jpg   

I once had a woman come over to me at a con and ask If I'd mind answering a few questions. When I said OK she called to a guy with the biggest camera I've ever seen and said 'I'm from the BBC...' I ran a mile.

I think this is also, um, interesting in more ways than one...

_90489030_gettyimages-578540552.jpg   
Jinkies!
The first items for my next project have arrived 😊

Jinkies!.JPG   

My plan is for this outfit;  rubberized but with a  leotard under the skirt rather than a sweater over it...

tumblr_nenctdLzzg1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg   

I suspect Velma bangs like a privy door when the plague's in town . Daphne's just a tease 😊
As I was asked how my rubberized 'Jessica Rabbit' costume was progressing here's an update:

Jess1.JPG     Drawn that way.JPG   

Somewhat more 'interesting' pics will be posted when the weather has cooled down a bit 😉

Edit, not sure why the left foot of the tights is upside-down in the first shot...also, although the red shoes are closer to the reference pic I think the black will work better.
Complex...

cosplay-24_latex_catsuit_blackwater.jpg   

Great figure!
Some artwork MJ posted...
 art.jpg   

...here it is in real life 😊

P1.jpg     P2.jpg     P3.jpg     P4.jpg     P5.jpg     P6.jpg     P7.jpg   

There's some interesting detail in the last two pics, in the final one it  almost looks as though there's fishnet under the rubber (among other things...)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,929 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,850 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra