Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
33cm Big Vibrators EU US Plug Magic Wand For Women Nipple Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Anal Plug Dildo Female Masturbator Sex Toy
$13.96

anal balls
New Anal Beads Liquid Silicone Butt Plug Soft Anal Balls G-Spot Stimulator Anal Dilator Sex Toys For Women Men Prostate Massages
$3.51-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waisted Pants Ladies Clothing Pants Super Stretch Push Up Pants Women Workout Leggings
$36.29

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 67) Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Sword Art Online Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Alice Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdre
$966.78-11%

bondage device
18+ Male Condom Silicone Reusable Penis Sleeve Delayed Ejaculation Chastity Device Cock Ring Adult Sex Toys For Men Bondage Gear
$7.65-40%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14

roanyer
SMITIZEN Silicone Black Milk-producing Cow Mask Cartoon Cow Head for Cosplay Gay
$469.48-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
As MJ likes his girls with guns...

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     5.jpg   
(30 Aug 2016, 22:41 )culmor Wrote: As MJ likes his girls with guns...

MJ likes, MJ likes a lot! 😁 💓

MJ
Try these:

39a33c372daaa7eb2e22e065404bb355-d3h0z2c.jpg    - Velma going all Lara Croft?
 vadering_by_megancoffey-d78kclh.jpg    - Loving the fun and imagery in this one, and all the cosplay too!
 tumblr_o9c3hbSTps1qzcxiro1_500.jpg    - Another reason to sign-up as an Imperial guard

and finally a funny:

batman_and_velma_by_m7781-da0fkf9.jpg    - a challenge for @Culmor to be Velma dressed as Robin ( would that make it a crisscrosscosplay?)

Enjoy

MJ
Quote:... dressed as Robin

I always thought Robin's back-seamed nude tights were a bit suspicious...and I'm soooo going to steal that 70's 'Velma' logo 😊

As I was asked elsewhere, this board ought to be able to see my, ahem, full  Wondie costume too 😉

Complete.jpg   
(03 Sep 2016, 10:56 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:... dressed as Robin

I always thought Robin's back-seamed nude tights were a bit suspicious...and I'm soooo going to steal that 70's 'Velma' logo 😊

As I was asked elsewhere, this board ought to be able to see my, ahem, full  Wondie costume too 😉

I love the attention to detail... even the bits not usually seen 😁

MJ
(03 Sep 2016, 10:56 )culmor Wrote: my, ahem, full  Wondie costume
I like the starry butt-plug 😋
Told you I was going to steal that logo 😉

V2a.JPG   

For those who're interested, there are Capezio body-tights and Silky shimmer dance tights under there. And a plug of course, as with all my costumes.

Re the Velma/Lara crossover, I suppose it's do-able...I have this...

Lara.jpg   
(03 Sep 2016, 11:43 )culmor Wrote: Lara crossover, I suppose it's do-able...I have this...
[Image: post_201_1472900220_fc894ebb564ab8280306..._thumb.jpg]   

Platino CleanCut?
Indeed so.
Still in my wish-list.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,925 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,849 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra