Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Lot 2 pairs!Glossy shiny Mock Suspender contrast point Seamed tights shimmery Crotchless ultra sheer Pantyhose
$16.93-15%

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$1223.10-38%

lip plump
Plump Lip Glow Oil Lip Care Oil Plumping Lip Gloss Non-Sticky Formula Lip Oil Moisturizing Lipstick Hydrating Lip Oil 6ml
$1.89-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Plus-Size Stockings Oil Shine Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights Pantyhose Clubwear Women Shiny Smooth Clothes
$23.53

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-Compatible Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Sleep Music Mask BT Headband Comfortable Headset Mask Wireless Music Earphones
$114.28-39%

lip plump
1pc Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Make Up
$16.76

mummy bondage
Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag Tights Lenceria Bodys Sexy
$58.71-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(20 Feb 2020, 03:01 )essanym Wrote: @gunz I've got three of them, one plastic and two metal.  One of the metal ones I have has a urethra tube with it but I've never gotten used to wearing it.  When it's inserted, I get a lot of blood coming out and I lose the ability to pee.  How long should it take for someone to not have those issues?
As someone allready mentioned. If there is blood. STOP right away. I can give you some pointers to go on that might help if it's something you still want to do.
1. Never force a urethera tube in, Get some lube for it aswell and go Fing slow.
2. If u have bled due to use. Wait atleast 2weeks before trying again. I would say one months even before u try again. The "skin" on the inside or what it's called is very fragile and easily damaged. and once damaged isnt repaired in one week. so use Time, LOTS of lube. And check your tube for any faults. Is it metal? is it one of those Rubberything with a metal tip? maybe there is a bad connection between the rubbber/metal tip? Maybe the metaltube if that is what it's has some damage on it that u might not see right away so it litterly cuts u when u put it in. check everything. Maybe even just getting a new tube with a smaller size. You could also buy a Urethera sreatching kit. And start stretching. The worst point where most ppl do damage is the "open/close" part wich is the tightest spot and it's located roughly where the head ends inside the urethera. that is if u look at it from above and not underneath 😁 

So yea in general check for damage, wait a long time before u try again. and GO SLOW and careful. possibly check up some videos online to look for additional tips etc.
(20 Feb 2020, 02:56 )Like Ra Wrote: No fat "there". I think it's that difference between "the shower" and "the grower". (I'm the latter).
Oh there is a lot of fat where the pubic hair area is it packs all around us on the body unless it's in the exact joint area. I could try to find a picture for an example if u dont belive me. 😉 
This isnt usually a problem but with ppl with a lot of extra carriage, It might simply due to fat being very squishy and moves a lot with the body.
(20 Feb 2020, 03:22 )gunz Wrote: Oh there is a lot of fat where the pubic hair area is
Of course, there is fat, but not excessive 😁
(20 Feb 2020, 03:01 )essanym Wrote: urethra tube
Do sterilize it before inserting! I think boiling should be enough.
(20 Feb 2020, 03:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Feb 2020, 03:22 )gunz Wrote: Oh there is a lot of fat where the pubic hair area is
Of course, there is fat, but not excessive 😁
If one is overweight there is. And because it's located where it is. it will also cause the Push effect when sitting down for example.
(20 Feb 2020, 03:29 )gunz Wrote: If one is overweight there is.
I'm not 😊
I did everything exactly as instructed in multiple forums etc. Sterilization, yes. Lots of sterile Lube, yes. I had no issue getting past the head and it actually wasn't painful at all, the whole time. The entire length of tubing was smooth from end to end with nothing that felt jagged. I didn't get blood until everything was all the way in and locked together and when I did, I immediately pulled it out, carefully, and didn't mess with it again for a long time. Later, I ended up cutting some of the silicone tubing off and putting the metal end back on. That helped some, didn't get blood out but still couldn't urinate except a little dribble which is unsustainable for any kind of length of use beyond a couple of hours.

Anyway, this all happened months ago, nothing recent. I just figured if @gunz is offering expert advice on the subject, I would happily ask my questions. Thanks =)
(20 Feb 2020, 06:58 )essanym Wrote: I did everything exactly as instructed in multiple forums etc.  Sterilization, yes.  Lots of sterile Lube, yes.  I had no issue getting past the head and it actually wasn't painful at all, the whole time.  The entire length of tubing was smooth from end to end with nothing that felt jagged.  I didn't get blood until everything was all the way in and locked together and when I did, I immediately pulled it out, carefully, and didn't mess with it again for a long time.  Later, I ended up cutting some of the silicone tubing off and putting the metal end back on.  That helped some, didn't get blood out but still couldn't urinate except a little dribble which is unsustainable for any kind of length of use beyond a couple of hours.

Anyway, this all happened months ago, nothing recent.  I just figured if @gunz is offering expert advice on the subject, I would happily ask my questions.  Thanks =)
Well the length of the tube should not matter. However as u say if u cannot pee with it u have a problem. In my experience i had something similar and it took many tries before u could pee with a tube inside. It is a very wierd sensation and it takes a little getting used to aswell but when you do bleed it's not like you can even try practicing for it so. I would suggest that u might try to get hold of a solid tube instead and try that. See if there is any difference. You could also try to get a small syringe and before u put the tube in u could try to squirt some sterile lube up in there. Might be super uncomfortable, but it should not hurt. I'm not a doctor any any means but it seems your urethera might be a bit more fragile and is very easily damaged.
(20 Feb 2020, 00:53 )gunz Wrote:  my custom chastity cage that was VERY expensive so i RLY hope i did all the mesurments right is being sent to me. 
 what did you have custome made and who by?
Lori
Steelworxx canada
Steelworks.de
chilli Chastity
Mature metal
Rigid Chastity

there are more im sure... lol
(20 Feb 2020, 13:53 )ltxrob Wrote:
(20 Feb 2020, 00:53 )gunz Wrote:  my custom chastity cage that was VERY expensive so i RLY hope i did all the mesurments right is being sent to me. 
 what did you have custome made and who by?
Lori
Steelworxx canada
Steelworks.de
chilli Chastity
Mature metal
Rigid Chastity

there are more im sure... lol
I ordered from Rigid chastity, The Halfshell model it's supposed to be named if im not wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 700 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,770 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 757 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,046 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,763 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1