Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Custom Wholesale Moisturizing Lip Oil Plumping Lip Gloss Makeup Sexy Plump Lip Glow Oil Tinted Lip Plumper Cosmetics 5ml 1 Piece
$7.24-50%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Spandex Long Gloves Animal Pattern Stripe Elbow Length Stretch Glove Zebra Tiger Cosplay Dress Accessories
$15.58-10%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Telescopic Rotation Vagina Masturbation Adults Sex Toys for Men Piston Mastubators Cup
$66.55-50%

wig hair
Navy Blue 13X4 13X6 Lace Front Body Wave Human Hair Wigs Transparent Lace Peruvian Remy 5X5 Closure Wigs For Women Pre Plucked
$136.90-51%

transgender
Silicone Fake Vagina Underwear Hiding Gaff Panties Drag queen women Panties Crossdressing Crossdresser Transgender Gay Cosplay
$30.07

FRRK
FRRK Metal Chastity Cage Permanent with Bondage PU Belt Pressure Release New Small Erect Denial Erotic Sex Toys Shop
$43.56-19%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Sex Toys Vibrator Electric Shock Therapy Machine Chest Nipples Breast Massager Pain Breast Muscle Stimulator For Woman
$37.76-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Box tie
Just noticed that we do not have a dedicated "brainstorm" thread for the Japanese style box tie self-bondage techniques.

bondage-art-57.jpg   

See also:

Modification of Nancy's Shibari selfbondage Box Tie
Alternative box-tie version. It's quite simple and might work for self-bondage:

SylineAndZariss.jpg   

To simplify it further - the elbow cuffs can be removed.
A thought...
In the second image the chains go from wrist, through the elbow cuffs to the collar..
The idea.
Same basic setup, but have an electro magnet on the collar. Pass rope from wrist as in image up to a ratchet/TRD (1 per side)
As you pull the rope with the opposing hand, the wrist will be moved to the elbow and the elbow will be pulled into the back by the shortening of the dimension to the collar. Do both sides and you are stuck until the 9v battery degrades enough to weaken the electromagnetics.
You know, the elbow cuffs don't have to be tight.
The only reasion for the elbow cuffs are to keep the arms in place.
Another possibility is two wrist-to-elbow handcuffs:

girl-in-cuffs-01.jpg     girl-in-cuffs-02.jpg   

Release possibility depends on the lock type and position. Should be very easy to get in, should be very comfortable when locked, and no idea what then 😁
Also, a solution from bondage webbing can be used.
(18 Jul 2016, 13:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, a solution from bondage webbing can be used.

I want a lot of that stuff.
(18 Jul 2016, 13:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, a solution from bondage webbing can be used.

I've just received my order from bondage webbing for the self bondage box tie harness, I also got a couple of the self bondage cuffs too, once I've tried them out I'll report back with my findings 😁
How do you get out from that bondage webbing? Seems like there is no escape when alone?
They have a one-way latch sorta thing. It's like loosening a backpack strap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,782 Yesterday, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,617 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
The kinky tool-box Strappado 7 3,006 11 Jun 2019, 22:24
Last Post: Strappado
Modification of Nancy's Shibari selfbondage Box Tie Strappado 3 22,242 01 Oct 2012, 21:58
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , Christina (1) , helpless85 (1) , kato (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1) , tvkarencrc (1)