Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
5D Sexy Pearlescent Oil Glitter Ultra-thin Stockings Bright Transparent Women Shiny Tights Seamless Crotch Invisible Pantyhose
$8.46

manyjoy
Faux Leather White Silicone Dog Bone Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Strap for Men Women Gay Flirt Erotic Accessory Slave Sex Toys
$15.58-29%

silicone bodysuit
Thin Lace Push Up Underwear Crossdresser Cosplay Bralette Acrylic Bodysuit Silicone Full Cup Bra Holiday Vacation
$11.97-40%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

shiny stockings
Plus Size Glossy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Skinny Leg Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.66

shibari
Slave Full Body Bondage Sex Toys of Soft Cotton Restraint Rope Shibari Harness Strap for Couples Fetish Flirt Erotic Costumes
$19.75-50%

larpgears
Rubber Latex Underwear with Penis Sheath Flesh / Red / Black / Transparent Briefs Latex With Sheath Condom
$14.52-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Modification of Nancy's Shibari selfbondage Box Tie
Safety first:

- Don't do this at home, don't do it alone, have a knife or better safety scissors available for emergency release.

- Make sure you don't compress your belly too much and keep the ropes over the shoulders lose enough to allow for normal breathing.

- On the shoulders, be very careful not to get too close to the neck or to apply pressure on blood vessels. Otherwise you could cut off the blood supply to your head and that is deadly.

- When wrapping, be careful to position the rope well over your body and arms. Twists and knots might seem like teasers for a little while but are very painful over time.

- On your first tries, keep the rope rather lose, especially don't pull your hands too high up. This bondage is very strict and you should approach your limits very carefully.

You will need plenty of rope, I am using a doubled thin rope of about 15 m. At the end, make a ring of several layers of rope, just large enough to slide your hands in from each side. This ring should be stable, not self-tightening. On the other side, I am using the side with the open ends, tie a simple overhand knot using both ends together. This end will go onto a door handle or similar device for pulling tight.

Put your arms into the box-tie position with the ring on the wrists.
Wrap the rope a couple of times around both upper arms (you can include the chest but this is optional and depends on the length of the rope). Keep each wrap even and don't make it super-tight. As long as the forearms are in a horizontal position, it should be impossible to pull the wrists out of the loop now.

Now lead the rope down underneath both your wrists and to the front, diagonally over the chest and back to the wrists over one shoulder. With thin rope you should do that twice. Pull as tight as you like, this is to support the forearms, at the same time ties the arms to the body and makes them immobile. Repeat with the other shoulder.

The rest of the rope can either be "stitched" into the rope harness that you have created, wrapped around your body or arms a few times more and should theoretically be tied off somewhere out of reach of your hands. In SB, this isn't practical, so here are the other options:

- Wrap the rope once or twice around your hips until there is just enough room to slide the knotted end over the hand that points away from where the rope comes (if you are wrapping clockwise, this would be the left hand). For this, the knot at the end must be roughly in the right place, by making your belly a bit bigger or smaller, you can do some adjustment. This doesn't need to be ultra-tight because it is almost impossible to get it off without help. If you have enough rope left, you can pull that over a door handle to pull the part around the hand off, if not, you will need to struggle quite a bit to get the door handle in between rope and wrist.

- If you have measured the length correctly and put a ring or similar device on the end of the rope, you can lock that to the harness with a padlock. The knot to fix this device should be glued or you need another secure fixing method that you can't undo with your hands. In this case, you can "stitch" the remaining rope into the harness and perhaps even make it harder to pull down the horizontal ropes (possible escape) to use its length.

On this type of bondage, less rope is more secure. The more rope you are using, the easier it will be to create some slack somewhere and escape. However, around the hips/belly, is a good place to wrap away some rope, here, it will rather tighten than getting lose (compressed belly expanding again).

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to apply this bondage with legs tied and probably impossible to tie your legs securely with bound arms.

Release: Open padlock, remove end of rope from wrist (door handle or more rope over some fixing point) or scissors/knife. If you succeed to pull down the horizontal ropes around your arms, you can probably get your wrists out of the wrist loop and the rest is easy.

Possible improvement: Chinch the horizontal rope under your armpits to make it harder to pull it down, or tie it to the shoulders.

Bad ideas:

Self-tightening loop around the wrist can be very painful after a while.
Pulling the horizontal rope through the wrist loop makes it much easier to pull it down.

sbboxtie.jpg   
click to view
On this image, I didn't draw the rope between each section (wrists in red, upper arm wrap in violet, shoulder wraps in blue). But it is only one length of rope for everything. The lower drawing is supposed to show how to apply the end loop to one hand. Dotted line to show that this rope part comes from wraps around the hips.

Now that I have seen this tie from a third person perspective, I think, securing the upper arm wraps should be easy:
After doing the shoulders, go over one shoulder from behind, back underneath the arm on that side and underneath the upper arm wraps, up to the other shoulder, back underneath the arm on that other arm, back to the first shoulder, then continue as if you had just finished the original shoulder part.
Quote:Otherwise you could cut off the blood supply to your head and that is deadly.

Remember, when someone is strangled it's not the lack of air that kills them, it's the lack of blood to the brain. Using your hands alone you can't crush the oesophagus. The veins and the arteries in the neck, you can close them down no problem at all.
(04 Apr 2010, 18:33 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Otherwise you could cut off the blood supply to your head and that is deadly.

Remember, when someone is strangled it's not the lack of air that kills them, it's the lack of blood to the brain. Using your hands alone you can't crush the oesophagus. The veins and the arteries in the neck, you can close them down no problem at all.

I have read a couple of reports where people fainted because of ropes going around their shoulders near the neck. Perhaps these are wrong, perhaps they aren't, I think it is better to make a small warning about it. Furthermore, rope can be extremely uncomfortable near the neck and this style of bondage is meant to be for long sessions.
I made a few photos, might not have followed my description exactly, but you will get the idea, I hope.

allsteps.jpg   

Preparation: Double a length of rope, ends tied together with a simple knot.

From upper left to lower right:

- Make a bight for your wrists, could be something more sophisticated than what I show here, but this works well on not too tight bondage (it will tighten and losen when you struggle).

- Behind your back, insert both hands into the bight, from either side. The other end of the rope should be attached to a door handle and be kept straight all the time from now on.

- turn around, leading the rope over one shoulder

- turn around again, leading the rope back on the side opposite the shoulder of the previous step, lead it underneath the wrist tie

- turn around once more, rope goes over the other shoulder now, and back

- now, while turning around slowly, lead the rope over one of your upper arms (careful, find a painless position), turn around more, make a few wraps around chest and arms, until you almost run out of rope. I had enough for two wraps only, which isn't much.

- unlike me, you should grab ALL ropes leading around your chest, and pull the remaining rope through.

- if you are lucky or have tried often enough, you will end up with just enough rope to pull it over one of your hands.

- done, back view

- done, front view

The harder it is to put your hand through the remaining rope (last step), the harder it will be to remove it. The more time you spend in this bondage, the tighter the rope around your hand will become, harder to get out obviously.

The hand tie doesn't need to be very tight, if you have secured your upper arms well enough, since in that case, you cannot pull your arms apart.

If you have more rope, you can do some wraps around your upper arms before going over the shoulders. You can skip the chest/arm wraps, you can add wraps right underneath your arms. If you have determined the exact length of rope that you need, you could use a padlock to secure the end of the rope to the wrist tie or another suitable place. Wrist tie might be hard to reach for both, locking and unlocking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,762 Today, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Box tie Like Ra 13 13,783 12 Jun 2023, 22:37
Last Post: kato
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,617 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
The kinky tool-box Strappado 7 3,006 11 Jun 2019, 22:24
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Strappado (3)