Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Women PU Leather Harness Bra Cage Sexy Lingerie Fetish Bdsm Body Bondage Erotic Underwear Punk Garter Belt Rave Gothic Clothes
$7.49

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

zentai
Robot Punk Skeleton Cyberpunk Steampunk Sexy Slim Jumpsuit Catsuit Cosplay Costumes Zentai Women Bodysuit Fancy Dress Halloween
$18.14-14%

transparent bodysuit
Retro Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Women Sexy Open Crotch Nightwear Bodysuit Cosplay Costume
$6.66

zippidy
Long Sleeves Silver Stones Pearls Black Dress Birthday Celebrate Clothes Evening Performance Sexy Fringes Costume yanwei
$151.25-24%

rolecos
ROLECOS Anime Sousou no Frieren Laufen Cosplay Costume Frieren Beyond Journey's End Women Purple Long Dress Halloween Suit
$86.30-40%

bondage high heels
Sorbern Lockable Ankle Boots Women Ballet High Heel Bdsm Shoes For Bondage Use Size 36-46 Front Lace Up Zipper Side Custom Color
$202.07-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
(11 Dec 2018, 10:31 )rebroad Wrote: what are the URLs to find these posts (in the images) please?
winepuffin3.jigsy.com/entries/general/Enjoying-bambi-sleep-following-advice-coming-from-experts
berkencan.com/blog/view/2067/better-patterns-that-lead-to-improved-bambi-sleep
hipbanjo3.hatenablog.com/entry/2018/11/28/191121
ohmybytes.com/members/shadowcod9/activity/6772/
The domain was created on Dec 12, the links began to appear on Nov 26. 24 linking domains now, 131 links and most of them are junk domains. So, someone is trying hard to promote it.
If it's real, this post from 8ch shows how strong and irresistible it can be:

Quote:anyone taken videos in B4mb1 triggered/uniform mode yet. I'd love to see something uploaded, especially in "drop for cock" or "cock zombie" mode.

Quote:Yes, I have in the past. But it´s a bad idea which is why I´m not doing it anymore. People wrote comments with triggers all the time under every video and even private messages with triggers and orders to follow… I´m not saying that reading the triggers made me a complete zombie but it often did have a strong effect on me. Just one example: A user called mellek wrote me a pm and ordered me to make a pic for him showing my complete face. I never did that in the past but his whole message was full of triggers and while reading the thought of showing of my B4mb1 face felt awesome. And so I did for the first time online. He wrote me a few more messages with more orders to pose in sexy outfits and I did all of them.

After listening to these files for like 5-6 months it dawned me that the triggers do have an effect just not as extreme as everybody wants you to believe. Well, maybe I´m just not listening for long enough but I also think it depends on the person listening.

So I guess that´s the reason you don´t find many people posting videos as B4mb1 since I´m sure I´m not the only person with this experience. I´m only live streaming and posting videos without any info about B4mb1 at all these days.

Quote:((Good girl))
^ 😉
Hello, I just want to share my opinion about Bambi's files. Knowing I'm listening to hypno files since 2012 or 2013 and been exploring the 'dark side' of hypnosis as people would call it for a long time almost weekly (not very proud of that sentence to be honest).

First I've to say i'm not afraid to try intense hypnosis, at the beginning like the majority I had this little apprehension about listening to files that could "change you against your will", but you know i became that hypno junky who wants more everytime. And Bambi was I think the first series that is placed in this category, it was in 2016/2017 and i can tell it was the first time i told myself "this may be dangerous".
I don't know if it's being pretentious but I'm very confident in my mind strength and capacity to recover from hypnosis, but yes this time there was this primitive instinct in my brain that told me like "care" ahah.
The hypnotist behind this is undoubtably skilled, there are only a few files since then that made me feel the same danger, intensity, when you 're truly giving yourself to bambi you finish with your head buzzing and the words really hurting your brain. My protection againt this kind of files is to pretend that I'm someone else being hypnotized --> so it's not "really me" that is being hypnotized or something like that... One of the bambi's file gave an hfo so worth it ^^

To conclude, I've never listened to bambi's files daily like some people did and I don't plan on doing so, so I can't tell if it could really change me against my will on a long period, but definitly if you see your mind as weak or you know you're highly suggestible or anything like this you could not be able to resist the programming.
(14 Feb 2019, 19:56 )HesseDemian Wrote: My protection againt this kind of files is to pretend that I'm someone else being hypnotized --> so it's not "really me" that is being hypnotized or something like that...
"Sandbox" or "virtual environment"? 😉

(14 Feb 2019, 19:56 )HesseDemian Wrote: Knowing I'm listening to hypno files since 2012 or 2013 and been exploring the 'dark side' of hypnosis
Have you noticed any distinct post-hypnotic effects or "tangibly" working triggers?

And welcome aboard, @HesseDemian! 😉
Just posted this: Bambi’s appeal or Why is bimbofication so popular nowadays?
(16 Feb 2019, 01:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Just posted this: Bambi’s appeal or Why is bimbofication so popular nowadays?

It feels soooooo good now when I dress like a girl. I just love it, it's like magic.
Yes, I guess when the file is too intense it could be dangerous not to set some barrier in your mind, if you don't then it definitly could change yourself 😉

And if I have to be very honest with you the most tangible effect I noticed is the addiction, it is what works most hahaha and also it increased my submissive side while listening to other hypnosis files. When a file plays with submission I find myself getting turned on and I have a hard time stopping
and thank you for the welcoming, I've to say I feel at home here  Rolleyes I'm glad I can share my experiences with you
(19 Feb 2019, 02:12 )HesseDemian Wrote: the most tangible effect I noticed is the addiction
Yep, agree here. We get addicted to pleasure. This is the reason why we have fetishes 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 1,986 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,681 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 31 5,085 02 Apr 2024, 00:01
Last Post: ThriftyTech
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 14,739 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,312 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (5) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (675) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (57) , Lycalopex (31) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (8) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (3) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (7) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (5) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑白讲 (3)