Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Silicone Breast Form Half Body Fake Boobs D Cup With Arms For Crossdresser Transvestite Male to Female Sissy Ladyboy
$2493.81-22%

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Zip Front Tank Leotard Gymnastics Girls Mock Neck Leotards Nylon Ballet Dance Leotards Spandex Sleeveless Dancewear Top
$24.18-39%

sex toy vibrator
Triple Lock Male Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men Couples Soft TPE Enlargement Extender Penis Vibrating Ring Cock Sleeve
$5.93

latex catsuit
S-4XL Unisex Faux Latex Catsuit Elastic PU Leather Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Cosplay Conjoined Sexy Bodystocking Leotard
$71.26-35%

inlzdz
Womens Astronaut Cosplay Outfit Ballet Costume Shiny Patent Leather Bodysuit Zipper Mock Neck Catsuit Clubwear with Oversleeve
$12.78-32%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones 3D Wireless Music Eye Mask Bluetooth 5.2 Sleep Headset with Microphone Soft Adjustable Blindfold
$29.09-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
(15 Aug 2023, 08:25 )shinybambi Wrote: ... well at least I got reason for my ban on Bambi sub, that's quite a progress compared to regular shadow bans on other sub's I guess

Don't keep us hanging!
(15 Aug 2023, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: For some weird reasons, Reddit mods (@katplanchette ?) deleted another interesting post about strange side effects of "Bambi Sleep".  Since it's more related to the gender subject, I posted it here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid68734

I looked back and I think the main post was removed by automod but I just approved it. Your comment about sex/gender/genitals was removed because of reports/messages. it was reported under context of transphobia by a user but I think the peeps upset, were upset about the complexity of a topic you seemed to oversimplify (intersex not being considered in the one comment removed etc) and enough people were upset about it that it was removed. 

We don't always catch everything that gets taken down by the bot/I'm not the only active mod on there (and I'm more active than I would like.) I'm currently not on there as much as I've been trying to take a break/reduce my time investment from modding that sub for awhile because I currently have a lot of other things going on irl and when I came on as a mod, I volunteered to just help out a bit/my intention wasn't to be as active on there as I was for awhile.
(16 Aug 2023, 12:32 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(15 Aug 2023, 08:25 )shinybambi Wrote: ... well at least I got reason for my ban on Bambi sub, that's quite a progress compared to regular shadow bans on other sub's I guess
Don't keep us hanging!
Quote: triggering inappropriately at someone who was trying to stop listening.
Which is kinda bs (and i don't mean bambi sleep) especially for a sub full of triggers which name itself is a trigger well defined in series, i'd say the very base trigger.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(17 Aug 2023, 11:11 )katplanchette Wrote: it was reported under context of transphobia by a user but I think the peeps upset, were upset about the complexity of a topic you seemed to oversimplify (intersex not being considered in the one comment removed etc) and enough people were upset about it that it was removed. 
I'm afraid, those "peeps" missed the point completely. My post was about the difference between "sex" and "gender". "Intersex" belongs to the "sex" category. So, my comment was absolutely correct.

BTW, I did not use words "man", "woman", "male", "female". Where to explicitly mention "intersex" then?
(17 Aug 2023, 13:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Aug 2023, 11:11 )katplanchette Wrote: it was reported under context of transphobia by a user but I think the peeps upset, were upset about the complexity of a topic you seemed to oversimplify (intersex not being considered in the one comment removed etc) and enough people were upset about it that it was removed. 
I'm afraid, those "peeps" missed the point completely. My post was about the difference between "sex" and "gender". "Intersex" belongs to the "sex" category. So, my comment was absolutely correct.

BTW, I did not use words "man", "woman", "male", "female". Where to explicitly mention "intersex" then?

It was the part in your comment when you mentioned something like sex is between the legs from what I remember in ref to gender being a mental thing. First off def get what you were saying n why you didn't elaborate based off previous comments/topic. From what I got the people that were upset by it were upset about: obvi what's between someone's legs externally can vary for a lot of reasons (intersex/injury/secondary development etc) but random people don't always know you by your sn, your stance or intention n they also don't always click the links or read up. That whole topic is rly sensitive for a lot of people and the simplification of any aspect of it can rly get peeps upset/peeps can assume the worst intentions of the poster esp if in the past they have seen similar comments weaponized in some way.

Also if peeps seem like they will continue to misinterpret a comment in a similar way we will remove it because things can spiral outta hand fast particularly on stuff surrounding that topic.
(17 Aug 2023, 14:45 )katplanchette Wrote: It was the part in your comment when you mentioned something like sex is between the legs from what I remember in ref to gender being a mental thing.
"Sex is between the legs. Gender is between the ears".

In other words: "Sex" is physical/physiological. "Gender" is mental. This is by the definition of these terms.

(17 Aug 2023, 14:45 )katplanchette Wrote: peeps seem like they will continue to misinterpret a comment
Then "peeps" need education. Not deleting. Labelling anything you do not understand or do not agree with "transphobic" (or enter any other buzzword here) to manipulate others will only degrade us as the society.

OTOH, stupidity is what they want with all this IQ reduction... So, no wonder ...
Show Content
Sorry
Chaos is Fun…damental
(17 Aug 2023, 15:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Aug 2023, 14:45 )katplanchette Wrote: It was the part in your comment when you mentioned something like sex is between the legs from what I remember in ref to gender being a mental thing.
"Sex is between the legs. Gender is between the ears".

In other words: "Sex" is physical/physiological. "Gender" is mental. This is by the definition of these terms.

(17 Aug 2023, 14:45 )katplanchette Wrote: peeps seem like they will continue to misinterpret a comment
Then "peeps" need education. Not deleting. Labelling anything you do not understand or do not agree with "transphobic" (or enter any other buzzword here) to manipulate others will only degrade us as the society.

OTOH, stupidity is what they want with all this IQ reduction... So, no wonder ...

I know I agree with you and I thought I mentioned that above. I am just passing on the reason you asked about/that you tagged me in I'm assuming because I'm one of the mods that's on here. Also we don't always have the time to educate everyone everytime that someone posts something that needs an explanation or clarification. I never said I labeled you transphobic...that's literally just what it was reported as by a user/peeps messaged about and I only mentioned it because you asked. Me passing on why something was reported doesn't mean I share the same view someone listed in the report. 

Again I haven't been as active on there but there are other active mods. I've been needing to take space from there for my own mental health and saw you tagged me so I came on here to respond. If you want to help mod the subreddit/add clarification when things like what you posted come up I would love to ask other mods about adding you on!
(17 Aug 2023, 15:18 )shinybambi Wrote:
Show Content
Sorry

hahaaa! so I know it's dumb af that I use that a lot and it can be annoying but I legit have trouble spelling the full word when I type fast/am not in a place where I can rly just sit n focus on what I'm typing/take my time...also I mispell the full word bad enough a lot of times that autocorrect doesn't catch it. i unironically have to be evaluated for aphasia/have more tests to screen for issues relating to brain damage that my abuser may have caused (not from files/from physical abuse before anyone thinks I'm blaming files) and unless I'm running something through a grammer/spell checker I tend to make mistakes or compensate by shortening words I know im gonna fuck up. I also tend to sometimes be long winded in explanations n I know that can be annoying too but I guess it's a symptom what I mentioned above. I am trying my best tho (genuine sorry if it's annoying) and once I can afford some of the things my neurologist recced I hope that speech/other therapy will help with this stuff cuz it's also annoying to me and I don't like that it wasn't ever an issue before. 

wanted to mention cuz I'm not using a shortened version of the word to be shitty or passive aggressive I've just learned to compensate for some stuff I've been having issues with. I'm not sure why it was in quotations in above comment from previous post not by you but figured I would mention. currently working while I type this so I know this def is probs also filled with annoying shortened things 🫠
(17 Aug 2023, 16:31 )katplanchette Wrote: I am just passing on the reason you asked about/that you tagged me in I'm assuming because I'm one of the mods that's on here.
Yep, nothing personal. Only just because you are a part of the mods team.

(17 Aug 2023, 16:31 )katplanchette Wrote: I never said I labeled you transphobic..
No, not you, but:
(17 Aug 2023, 16:31 )katplanchette Wrote: user/peeps messaged about
And that's my general rant about the whole subject.

(17 Aug 2023, 16:31 )katplanchette Wrote: I've been needing to take space from there for my own mental health
I hope it's getting better! Health is the most important thing here.

(17 Aug 2023, 16:31 )katplanchette Wrote: If you want to help mod the subreddit/add clarification when things like what you posted come up I would love to ask other mods about adding you on!
Ha! Nice move! 😉 The thing is, I ban (or remove messages from) only spammers. In my 25+ "mod carrier" (diff forums) I banned only one aggressive person. At that time (15 years ago?) I could not do anything about him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,732 825,971 10 hours ago
Last Post: bfluffy
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,634 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,162 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,478 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,561 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)