Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
Penis Ring Reusable Silicone Semen Cock Ring Penis Enlargement Delayed Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men
$1.43

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fairycore Vintage Floral Skinny Flare Jeans Denim Low Rise Y2K Chic Aesthetic Women Trousers Distressed Gothic Pants
$53.22-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silky gloss tight swimsuit smooth hip swimsuit high cut swimwear water swimsuit sports beach swimsuit
$67.51-60%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$143.06-34%

zlatameer
Sexy Black Men Latex Catsuit Back Zip Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Plus Size Jumpsuit Custom Made Handmade Costumes S-LCM098
$133.08-19%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Skinny Sexy Bodysuit Women Lace Trim Black Catsuit Bodies One Piece Spaghetti Strap Pins Up Party Romper
$29.77-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Erotic Lingerie Open Bra Sissy Bandage Garter Intimate Sensual Crotchless Panties Sheer Lace Bilizna Set Uncensored
$27.81-50%



To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.


Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
#61
(30 Oct 2023, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Egregores evolve together with the society they "feed" on, like any collective mind. Even the mods can not do much, regardless their high hierarchical positions (egregpres are hierarchical). Though, there are "bifurcation points", the key events that mark significant changes. For example, when company/cult/club/egregore creators get fired or replaced.
Fresh example: just ousted from OpenAI Sam Altman and Greg Brockman 😁
Reply
#62
Being reminded of this thread because of the new post, I'd like to point out that katplanchette posted this, regarding the guy who made a subreddit claiming people were roleplaying:

Also I have logs of the crazy stuff they posted before they were banned and other people also have their message history.

and despite this and being asked for proof over a month ago, that proof has still not been provided. Why mention you have logs when you're not willing to provide them when challenged?
Reply
#63
OMG I see that kind of stuff in internet callout posts so often. You follow the "well I heard it secondhand from this guy" chain five people deep to find someone who claims to have proof, but then they won't share it. "No I don't want them to find out what I've got" okay how would that harm your position exactly? "I don't want it used against me." How is evidence of what THEY did going to be used against YOU? Like, I'm not dismissing anything out of hand, I do want to know what really happened and if there's any risk to be aware of, but the amount of chaff makes it really hard to determine that.
Reply
#64
(19 Nov 2023, 03:30 )Lycalopex Wrote: Being reminded of this thread because of the new post, I'd like to point out that katplanchette posted this, regarding the guy who made a subreddit claiming people were roleplaying:

Also I have logs of the crazy stuff they posted before they were banned and other people also have their message history.

and despite this and being asked for proof over a month ago, that proof has still not been provided. Why mention you have logs when you're not willing to provide them when challenged?

I literally don't get on here that often and someone told me about this thread. 

You know how to reach me? If it's urgent message me on reddit. 

Did you want the logs of them interacting privately? Cuz it's modmail and also there are a handful of users that have their own dms. Def can get modmail receipts for you. Other people who are also on here could probs submit their own if they desire and see this. 

Also I have nothing against roleplay if people enjoy it. I don't think everything is roleplay. I think I made that clear. I have an issue when other people are having issues being harassed. I could care less what they think about the files or their feelings on roleplay. i care that they were causing problems with regular users and that multiple people came to me distressed about what they were doing.

I don't get on here often because I have other things to do. If you truly need a response try modmail or my private dms on reddit. it's not like you can't find me. Going all conspiracy theory based off a lack of response cuz I didn't even see your message on a forum I rarely check is wild lmao.

SO to be clear since apparently I need to be explicitly clear: let me know if you still want to see logs. I will share them if you still care to see them. if I don't see your response right away it's cuz I don't check here as often but I wrote myself a note so I remember to check back here. I finally started the process of reporting my abuser to the fbi and that process has sucked up a lot of my time and energy so I haven't had time to keep up with every thread and forum outside of the ones that immediately I need to keep up with.

last thing. Bambi cloud fixed the content theft issues and was resolved. they aren't banned? after they came back they even uploaded my own content without my consent/without asking and I didn't do shit aside from dm them to take it down. y'all seem to think that ban was a personal decision and it wasn't. multiple people had issues with their content uploaded on there. being seen as promoting or supporting a site engaging in blatant piracy (regardless of my own feels on that which counter from reddits) puts the sub at risk. a lot of people didn't like they did that. idk what to say but yeaaa they aren't banned
Reply
#65
(12 Dec 2023, 01:47 )katplanchette Wrote:
(19 Nov 2023, 03:30 )Lycalopex Wrote: Being reminded of this thread because of the new post, I'd like to point out that katplanchette posted this, regarding the guy who made a subreddit claiming people were roleplaying:

Also I have logs of the crazy stuff they posted before they were banned and other people also have their message history.

and despite this and being asked for proof over a month ago, that proof has still not been provided. Why mention you have logs when you're not willing to provide them when challenged?

I literally don't get on here that often and someone told me about this thread. 

You know how to reach me? If it's urgent message me on reddit. 
I'm not going to dox myself by using my actual Reddit account to contact, and frankly this isn't important enough to make a throwaway.

Quote:Did you want the logs of them interacting privately? Cuz it's modmail and also there are a handful of users that have their own dms. Def can get modmail receipts for you. Other people who are also on here could probs submit their own if they desire and see this. 
Sure. Odd how none of those people came forward, though.

Quote:Also I have nothing against roleplay if people enjoy it. I don't think everything is roleplay. I think I made that clear. I have an issue when other people are having issues being harassed. I could care less what they think about the files or their feelings on roleplay. i care that they were causing problems with regular users and that multiple people came to me distressed about what they were doing.
Again, sure. How does this relate to getting a subreddit banned instead of the user, though? The only reason to target the subreddit instead of the user is because you have a problem with the subreddit, and as far as I can tell literally the only thing it does "wrong" is claim people are roleplaying.
Edit to add: I also find it interesting how you only mentioned the "harassing" after people challenged you on why we would help you mass-report the subreddit. Your only claim about the subreddit before it was clear we didn't think there was anything wrong with it was that it claims people on Bambi Sleep are faking it. If the problem was harassment, why on Earth would you not lead with that?

Quote:I don't get on here often because I have other things to do. If you truly need a response try modmail or my private dms on reddit. it's not like you can't find me. Going all conspiracy theory based off a lack of response cuz I didn't even see your message on a forum I rarely check is wild lmao.
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's years of experience dealing with this exact thing. If you had anything real you would have shown it aeady, and screenshots are incredibly easy to fake, and it certainly is convenient that everything was done privately where an internet archive site won't be able to reach it.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying that your reactions and lack thereof combined with the circumstance makes me suspicious.

Quote:SO to be clear since apparently I need to be explicitly clear: let me know if you still want to see logs. I will share them if you still care to see them. if I don't see your response right away it's cuz I don't check here as often but I wrote myself a note so I remember to check back here. I finally started the process of reporting my abuser to the fbi and that process has sucked up a lot of my time and energy so I haven't had time to keep up with every thread and forum outside of the ones that immediately I need to keep up with.
Two entire months, though, after explicitly saying that you were willing to give proof? Go ahead and show them, but I'm going to take them with a grain of salt because of all this.

Quote:last thing. Bambi cloud fixed the content theft issues and was resolved. they aren't banned? after they came back they even uploaded my own content without my consent/without asking and I didn't do shit aside from dm them to take it down. y'all seem to think that ban was a personal decision and it wasn't. multiple people had issues with their content uploaded on there. being seen as promoting or supporting a site engaging in blatant piracy (regardless of my own feels on that which counter from reddits) puts the sub at risk. a lot of people didn't like they did that. idk what to say but yeaaa they aren't banned
I have nothing to say about this as it wasn't my claim.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,681 780,937 25 Feb 2024, 14:22
Last Post: Hypnoboy52
Bambi Cloud Like Ra 72 12,542 25 Feb 2024, 12:42
Last Post: bellmar
Bellmar's Bambi project bellmar 236 42,544 25 Feb 2024, 03:54
Last Post: Cassandra
Bambi Sleep scripts bronn 45 22,632 24 Feb 2024, 05:20
Last Post: bellmar
Bambi Sleep sound effects Like Ra 18 4,592 28 Jan 2024, 17:26
Last Post: Bailey



Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (26) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)