Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Sexy Locked Bondage Boots Women's New Arrival 2024 Solid Heelless 18cm Heel Round Toe Patent Leather Nightclub Cosplay Shoes
$286.36-49%

bondage device
Metal Chastity Belt Prevent Derailment T Panties with Locking Pussy Device Abstinence BDSM Bondage Sex Games for Adults Couples
$301.47-50%

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Vibrating Man Prostate Massager Anal Vibrator Cockring Remote Control Buttplug Dildo Male Masturbator Toys for Adults
$25.57-50%

penis milking machine
vargina licking breast boobs oral sex pusyy pregnant masturbator sex machine for women vibrator men sexuality stretching
$74.34-31%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$34.90

latex rubber fashion
Ladies New Sandals Fashion Black Snake Print Sexy Open Toe High Heels PU Leather Casual Comfortable Party Beach Ladies Slippers
$91.08

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 69) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Pumprincess the Princess of Ghosts Co
$966.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
(30 Oct 2023, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Egregores evolve together with the society they "feed" on, like any collective mind. Even the mods can not do much, regardless their high hierarchical positions (egregpres are hierarchical). Though, there are "bifurcation points", the key events that mark significant changes. For example, when company/cult/club/egregore creators get fired or replaced.
Fresh example: just ousted from OpenAI Sam Altman and Greg Brockman 😁
Being reminded of this thread because of the new post, I'd like to point out that katplanchette posted this, regarding the guy who made a subreddit claiming people were roleplaying:

Also I have logs of the crazy stuff they posted before they were banned and other people also have their message history.

and despite this and being asked for proof over a month ago, that proof has still not been provided. Why mention you have logs when you're not willing to provide them when challenged?
OMG I see that kind of stuff in internet callout posts so often. You follow the "well I heard it secondhand from this guy" chain five people deep to find someone who claims to have proof, but then they won't share it. "No I don't want them to find out what I've got" okay how would that harm your position exactly? "I don't want it used against me." How is evidence of what THEY did going to be used against YOU? Like, I'm not dismissing anything out of hand, I do want to know what really happened and if there's any risk to be aware of, but the amount of chaff makes it really hard to determine that.
(19 Nov 2023, 03:30 )Lycalopex Wrote: Being reminded of this thread because of the new post, I'd like to point out that katplanchette posted this, regarding the guy who made a subreddit claiming people were roleplaying:

Also I have logs of the crazy stuff they posted before they were banned and other people also have their message history.

and despite this and being asked for proof over a month ago, that proof has still not been provided. Why mention you have logs when you're not willing to provide them when challenged?

I literally don't get on here that often and someone told me about this thread. 

You know how to reach me? If it's urgent message me on reddit. 

Did you want the logs of them interacting privately? Cuz it's modmail and also there are a handful of users that have their own dms. Def can get modmail receipts for you. Other people who are also on here could probs submit their own if they desire and see this. 

Also I have nothing against roleplay if people enjoy it. I don't think everything is roleplay. I think I made that clear. I have an issue when other people are having issues being harassed. I could care less what they think about the files or their feelings on roleplay. i care that they were causing problems with regular users and that multiple people came to me distressed about what they were doing.

I don't get on here often because I have other things to do. If you truly need a response try modmail or my private dms on reddit. it's not like you can't find me. Going all conspiracy theory based off a lack of response cuz I didn't even see your message on a forum I rarely check is wild lmao.

SO to be clear since apparently I need to be explicitly clear: let me know if you still want to see logs. I will share them if you still care to see them. if I don't see your response right away it's cuz I don't check here as often but I wrote myself a note so I remember to check back here. I finally started the process of reporting my abuser to the fbi and that process has sucked up a lot of my time and energy so I haven't had time to keep up with every thread and forum outside of the ones that immediately I need to keep up with.

last thing. Bambi cloud fixed the content theft issues and was resolved. they aren't banned? after they came back they even uploaded my own content without my consent/without asking and I didn't do shit aside from dm them to take it down. y'all seem to think that ban was a personal decision and it wasn't. multiple people had issues with their content uploaded on there. being seen as promoting or supporting a site engaging in blatant piracy (regardless of my own feels on that which counter from reddits) puts the sub at risk. a lot of people didn't like they did that. idk what to say but yeaaa they aren't banned
(12 Dec 2023, 01:47 )katplanchette Wrote:
(19 Nov 2023, 03:30 )Lycalopex Wrote: Being reminded of this thread because of the new post, I'd like to point out that katplanchette posted this, regarding the guy who made a subreddit claiming people were roleplaying:

I literally don't get on here that often and someone told me about this thread. 

You know how to reach me? If it's urgent message me on reddit. 
I'm not going to dox myself by using my actual Reddit account to contact, and frankly this isn't important enough to make a throwaway.

Quote:Did you want the logs of them interacting privately? Cuz it's modmail and also there are a handful of users that have their own dms. Def can get modmail receipts for you. Other people who are also on here could probs submit their own if they desire and see this. 
Sure. Odd how none of those people came forward, though.

Quote:Also I have nothing against roleplay if people enjoy it. I don't think everything is roleplay. I think I made that clear. I have an issue when other people are having issues being harassed. I could care less what they think about the files or their feelings on roleplay. i care that they were causing problems with regular users and that multiple people came to me distressed about what they were doing.
Again, sure. How does this relate to getting a subreddit banned instead of the user, though? The only reason to target the subreddit instead of the user is because you have a problem with the subreddit, and as far as I can tell literally the only thing it does "wrong" is claim people are roleplaying.
Edit to add: I also find it interesting how you only mentioned the "harassing" after people challenged you on why we would help you mass-report the subreddit. Your only claim about the subreddit before it was clear we didn't think there was anything wrong with it was that it claims people on Bambi Sleep are faking it. If the problem was harassment, why on Earth would you not lead with that?

Quote:I don't get on here often because I have other things to do. If you truly need a response try modmail or my private dms on reddit. it's not like you can't find me. Going all conspiracy theory based off a lack of response cuz I didn't even see your message on a forum I rarely check is wild lmao.
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's years of experience dealing with this exact thing. If you had anything real you would have shown it aeady, and screenshots are incredibly easy to fake, and it certainly is convenient that everything was done privately where an internet archive site won't be able to reach it.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying that your reactions and lack thereof combined with the circumstance makes me suspicious.

Quote:SO to be clear since apparently I need to be explicitly clear: let me know if you still want to see logs. I will share them if you still care to see them. if I don't see your response right away it's cuz I don't check here as often but I wrote myself a note so I remember to check back here. I finally started the process of reporting my abuser to the fbi and that process has sucked up a lot of my time and energy so I haven't had time to keep up with every thread and forum outside of the ones that immediately I need to keep up with.
Two entire months, though, after explicitly saying that you were willing to give proof? Go ahead and show them, but I'm going to take them with a grain of salt because of all this.

Quote:last thing. Bambi cloud fixed the content theft issues and was resolved. they aren't banned? after they came back they even uploaded my own content without my consent/without asking and I didn't do shit aside from dm them to take it down. y'all seem to think that ban was a personal decision and it wasn't. multiple people had issues with their content uploaded on there. being seen as promoting or supporting a site engaging in blatant piracy (regardless of my own feels on that which counter from reddits) puts the sub at risk. a lot of people didn't like they did that. idk what to say but yeaaa they aren't banned
I have nothing to say about this as it wasn't my claim.
Man. I've been stalking this place, some Patreons, B-cloud and the primary reddit page in the hopes of some new files. Has the Bambi sleep sub always been so... for a lack of a better word; worthless? Like I can remember a time when people would post real questions, or someone else would post tips on how to trance better, Or-- well, there would be SOME type of conversation going on. Right now it's all selfies, AI, gifs, and other uninteresting things.

I know a drought like this is natural for fandoms, but it felt like things where about to start picking up, what with new creators (or at the very least people saying that they would do this or that.) showing up. why did it shift so fast into complete mind numbed content, I'm confused.
(02 Mar 2024, 07:35 )FatalGRL Wrote: Man. I've been stalking this place, some Patreons, B-cloud and the primary reddit page in the hopes of some new files. Has the Bambi sleep sub always been so... for a lack of a better word; worthless? Like I can remember a time when people would post real questions, or someone else would post tips on how to trance better, Or-- well, there would be SOME type of conversation going on. Right now it's all selfies, AI, gifs, and other uninteresting things.

I know a drought like this is natural for fandoms, but it felt like things where about to start picking up, what with new creators (or at the very least people saying that they would do this or that.) showing up. why did it shift so fast into complete mind numbed content, I'm confused.

Oh the Bambi Sleep Reddit community has regressed to the mean and is missing almost everything I used to like about it. It was under the radar and was full of curious hypnotic subjects and explorers. Now I go and just scroll and scroll with so many stupid blurred out photos and meme-dares. It has gone "consumer culture" when it used to be a "creator culture" and now I don't even know where to go to talk about files and effects. I never enjoy discord because it is usually empty or I can't join the convo easily. Maybe I am just aged out of that medium? 

I love this forum, and even it has slowed down a lot from 12 months ago as far as Bambi discussion is concerned. At least there is new content - so much I can't even test it all. It's become like Netflix - something new and untried, or a familiar show I love to watch? Hard to choose.
There's still some room to regress. Remember the first incarnations of Bambi Discords?

(05 Mar 2024, 23:54 )sexyfayetv Wrote: I love this forum, and even it has slowed down a lot from 12 months ago as far as Bambi discussion is concerned.
I was collecting Bambi related stuff from virtually everywhere, but nowadays hypno discussions disappeared from virtually everywhere. Hypno is not popular anymore as it was between 2012 and 2019.
(05 Mar 2024, 23:54 )sexyfayetv Wrote:
(02 Mar 2024, 07:35 )FatalGRL Wrote: Man. I've been stalking this place, some Patreons, B-cloud and the primary reddit page in the hopes of some new files. Has the Bambi sleep sub always been so... for a lack of a better word; worthless? Like I can remember a time when people would post real questions, or someone else would post tips on how to trance better, Or-- well, there would be SOME type of conversation going on. Right now it's all selfies, AI, gifs, and other uninteresting things.

I'm on the Reddit as Cassandra_Actually and I can't believe the amount of thirst posts, contract posts (hi @bellmar), and other same stuff I see there. It's basically worthless to me as someone who went deep and has real goals. It just seems like a lot of cock-caged men in ugly ill-fitting clothes blabbing on and on about the 20-Day Challenge like that's some kind of major goal. 

I'm sad to hear I missed the golden age when there probably were more people like me around who really want to internalize a lot of the programming and have the will, means, opportunity, and practical use for it. Honestly, I'm sort of amazed how something that seems so geared right at me can get so many men's rocks off.
That's why we are here! Welcome 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,732 826,031 11 hours ago
Last Post: bfluffy
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,641 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,162 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,478 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,570 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)