Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
SORBERN Unisex Fahshion Poalarzied Sunglasses Alloy Metal Frames Men Vintage Classic Pilot Sun Glasses Mirror Coating UV400
$22.14-21%

gaff men
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-42%

bondage hood
Adult Games the Total Sensory Deprivation Hood New Restraints Experience Fetish Bondage Sex Toys for Women Sexy Toy Men
$17.84-3%

latex leotard
Black Leather Long Sleeve Bodysuit With Zipper Erotic Lingerie Leotard Costume For Women Latex PVC Catsuit Sexy Romper Costume
$17.13-20%

bondage
For Women Erotic Lingerie Body Sexy Leg Fetish Garter Bondage Harness Bdsm Leather Harness Kit Sex Toy Sword Belt Adult Games
$3.82

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$276.40-5%

automatic masturbator
HESEKS 6in1 Automatic Telescopic Sucking Vibration Masturbators For Men Pussy Vaginas For Men Real Blowjob Sex Toys For Men
$59.88-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Arduino - Blowjob Trainer
Hey,

I decided to give it a proper test run last night, but I failed really bad. Damn the hitachi. I think I had to pull out in the first minute it was just tooo intense. Damn why did I have the reset button right next to me, oh yeah because I was testing lol.

Will have to make a bad punishment option for using the reset button.
(29 Jun 2012, 20:22 )xerof Wrote: [...]Will have to make a bad punishment option for using the reset button.

haha or 😡

Never ever play with electricity without propper safety...

Remeber even 9V can be deadly.

krinlyc
Curious if this app ever went anywhere?
Hi, I didn't really do anything else with this, got a little bored. I've been meaning to do something a little different with it. My latest thing is using motors to adjust my Electro Sensavox intensity levels up and down every so often. May try and work that along side this at some point? Could do with making something with wood to hold everything together and the "subject" in place 😊
Any chance you could upload the code for the arduino? I want to build one of these for my wife.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New (Project?) Idea - Arduino xerof 0 3,652 09 Jun 2014, 19:50
Last Post: xerof
Arduino controllers and self-bondage designs Like Ra 21 52,669 15 Oct 2012, 02:33
Last Post: Like Ra
Arduino controlled electromagnet kittyfur 1 8,874 11 Jun 2011, 10:49
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: khan6790 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (1) , Stefani (1) , Tinker D (3) , xerof (8)