Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
2022 Spring Season New Thin Super Shiny Silver Silk Stockings Sexy Temptation Wild Disco Stockings Shiny Pantyhose Women Tights
$18.22-25%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Pink Scoop Neck Ballet Leotards Todder Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotards Short Unitard Dancewear Swimming Suits
$19.34-47%

bondage lock
BDSM Flat Chastity Cage Sissy Penis Lock with 3 Size Cock Rings SM Sissy Chastity Device Male Bondage Belt Sex Toys For Men Gay
$22.48-52%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Women Ultrathin Sexy Tights Woman See Through Pantyhose Femme Invisible 1-line Crotch Sheer Calzas Transparent Collants
$5.15-30%

crossdress
Customize cosplay crossdress second skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1026.08-26%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Sexy women's high fork thong swimsuit Pu black swimsuit hot girl one-piece sand dew back beach swimsuit
$44.61-37%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Embroidery Lingerie Set Women 3 Colors Sexy Erotic Set Fancy Chain Luxury Garter Kit
$21.45-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Arduino - Blowjob Trainer
Hey,

I decided to give it a proper test run last night, but I failed really bad. Damn the hitachi. I think I had to pull out in the first minute it was just tooo intense. Damn why did I have the reset button right next to me, oh yeah because I was testing lol.

Will have to make a bad punishment option for using the reset button.
(29 Jun 2012, 20:22 )xerof Wrote: [...]Will have to make a bad punishment option for using the reset button.

haha or 😡

Never ever play with electricity without propper safety...

Remeber even 9V can be deadly.

krinlyc
Curious if this app ever went anywhere?
Hi, I didn't really do anything else with this, got a little bored. I've been meaning to do something a little different with it. My latest thing is using motors to adjust my Electro Sensavox intensity levels up and down every so often. May try and work that along side this at some point? Could do with making something with wood to hold everything together and the "subject" in place 😊
Any chance you could upload the code for the arduino? I want to build one of these for my wife.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New (Project?) Idea - Arduino xerof 0 3,652 09 Jun 2014, 19:50
Last Post: xerof
Arduino controllers and self-bondage designs Like Ra 21 52,678 15 Oct 2012, 02:33
Last Post: Like Ra
Arduino controlled electromagnet kittyfur 1 8,874 11 Jun 2011, 10:49
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: khan6790 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (1) , Stefani (1) , Tinker D (3) , xerof (8)