Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
Massage Ball Real Woman Panties With Cork Penis Big Vigina Blowjob Godemichets Debutant Vibrator Men Copy Realu Genital
$108.77-35%

anime bondage
Dakimakura anime Cure Peace Smile PreCure! sticky liquid bondage Double-sided Print Life-size body pillows cover Adult
$264.99-14%

rubber cosplay
Terrifier 2 Art the Clown Mask Cosplay Latex Masks Helmet Masquerade Halloween Party Costume Props
$120.84

latex tights
Sexy Leather Pants Men's PU Leather Pants Zipper Open Crotch Latex Pants Sexy Tight Man Leggings Gothic Punk Fetish Club Wear
$130.68-32%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdressing Oil Glossy Black Sexy Men's Women's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails Art
$72.59

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Summer Alphabet Print Sexy Lingerie Metal Chain Leggings Color Clothing Sheer Lace Panties Exotic 3-Piece Set
$23.50-50%

gothic lolita
Women Novelty Lolita Pantyhose Gothic Anime Jointed Doll 3D Print Tattoo Tights
$3.13-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
Just for anything you find funny. Please try to keep fetish related humour in the corresponding fetish threads, though 😉
Pinterest decided to subscribe me to "Spanish humour".  That's what you can end up with if you simplify the orthography and let all "unnecessary doodles" (no pun intended! 😁 ) out:

spanish-01.jpg   
Whoops, target missed.

1518997647319.webm (Size: 1.29 MB )

"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
I like the girl's face expression. It's like:

wtf-01-dogs.jpg   
Tag cloud from bishuk.com (an educative site on sexual health and relationships). Each word is a separate tag:

bishuk.com_tags-01.png   

Where are you, Dr. Freud? 😁
Thought this was quite funny.

C1F6A2B9-D38A-4899-9DB0-ECD1FC231721.jpeg   

Apologies if this is in the wrong place Ra!
I love Davie:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkM94LgohKw

Remember that joke about a musician, who was making a mistake over and over again? (The sound engineer: "Maestro, just play all notes, I'll do the rest").
I saw this the other day, but it was titled "Everyone Needs A Smart Friend". 

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/zZxGBdWHD4k
[/video]
Old but always funny! 

Source: youtu.be/i7W3ICpONVs
Made me giggle.

2ABDB789-790C-4220-8920-19F6F3F1796C.jpeg   

For the Lego fans amongst us. 

5C77B356-E93E-4190-96DD-BFEC08409400.jpeg   

😁