Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
3 Holes Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys For Man Delay Ejaculation Erection Dick Enlarger Reusable Semen Cock Rings Stretcher Massager
$3.28

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Wedges High Heels Mule Women Slippers Concise Shallow Pointed Toe Party Dress Ladies Shoes
$54.84-50%

bondage corset
Punk Bustier Corset Top Harness For Busty Women's Halter Neck Sexy Plus Size Lingerie Adjust Suspender Belt Festival Rave Garter
$11.36-49%

anal balls
5 Styles Pink Crystal Butt Plug Pyrex Glass Anal Dildo Ball Bead Fake Penis Female Masturbation Sex Toys For Adult Women Men Gay
$4.63

penis
Sex Shop Penis Sleeve Big Cock Reusable Condom Delay Ejaculation Penis Sleeve Dick Male Dildo Enlargers Sex Toy For Men
$22.84-45%

bondage restraints
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask PU Leather Tight Single Glove Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$65.80

erection
Male Penis Delay Gel 60 Minutes Sex for Men Dick Ejaculation Prolong Erection Cream Enlargement Long Lasting Spray adult Product
$5.84-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
'There are four lights!'

Meanwhile, here's Zatanna.

c7ad68b9abe7046c01cdf28a2d089ba72efe81633f3f08287c78d81e142947e0.jpg   
Hello,

More quarintine fashion/joking:

1ati3ebdj1o41.jpg    from  Reddit.

I think this more funny than sexy so I'm posting it here.

tt4n
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
(22 Mar 2020, 01:55 )SLL Wrote: More quarintine fashion/joking:
A comment from my wife:"She's not wearing a medical mask!" Not approved ☹

😁

(This is the girl: https://www.reddit.com/user/vickydevika )
I'm telling my wife I am getting this for her to keep her safe so shh! about the medical mask.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
 DC46FAE4-3BAD-4BC7-8381-9DC8C59FB774.jpeg   
I love Uhura's expression here.

Uhura.jpg   
I don't like her tights either...
The Star Trek original series tights weren't anything special, they had quite a coarse texture. I just find Uhura's reaction to the femmed Jim Kirk amusing.
Something I stumbled across while searching for pics of Joanna Lumley as Purdey. 

>.<

OhDearPurdey.jpg   
(31 Mar 2020, 23:08 )Culmor Wrote: The Star Trek original series tights weren't anything special, they had quite a coarse texture. I just find Uhura's reaction to the femmed Jim Kirk amusing.

I was reminded of DS9 'Trials and Tribble-ations' - do you think Jadzia's tights are any better?  😁

Star-Trek-DS9-Trials-and-Tribble-ations.jpg    - You've got to admire the old style uniform

ds9tribbles7.jpg    - Kirk looking thoughtful  Lol Lol Lol Lol 

MJ

Ps. spell checker really wants to auto-correct to 'tribulations' !