Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY Pu glossy materia stitching 3XL satin smooth opaque pantyhose bright tights sexy silk slim high waisted Sports swim pants
$106.31-78%

chaste bird
Chaste Bird Stainless Steel Sex toy Male Chastity Cage Ring R9
$7.59

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

glossy body suit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-43%

transparent dress
Style Woman Long Lace Beach Dress Transparent Long Lace Dress Balck and White Sexy Lace Casual Princess Dress Long Night Gown
$24.66-48%

gothic lolita
Women Harajuku Novelty Lolita Pantyhose Japanese Gothic Anime Jointed Doll Style Tattoo 3D Print Tights Cosplay Stocking
$31.08-3%

msemis
Mens Lingerie Sissy Underwear Ruffle Lace Trim Low Waist Briefs Panties Bowknot Satin Underpants Crossdress Nightwear
$8.09-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
Just for anything you find funny. Please try to keep fetish related humour in the corresponding fetish threads, though 😉
Pinterest decided to subscribe me to "Spanish humour".  That's what you can end up with if you simplify the orthography and let all "unnecessary doodles" (no pun intended! 😁 ) out:

spanish-01.jpg   
Whoops, target missed.

1518997647319.webm (Size: 1.29 MB )

"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
I like the girl's face expression. It's like:

wtf-01-dogs.jpg   
Tag cloud from bishuk.com (an educative site on sexual health and relationships). Each word is a separate tag:

bishuk.com_tags-01.png   

Where are you, Dr. Freud? 😁
Thought this was quite funny.

C1F6A2B9-D38A-4899-9DB0-ECD1FC231721.jpeg   

Apologies if this is in the wrong place Ra!
I love Davie:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkM94LgohKw

Remember that joke about a musician, who was making a mistake over and over again? (The sound engineer: "Maestro, just play all notes, I'll do the rest").
I saw this the other day, but it was titled "Everyone Needs A Smart Friend". 

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/zZxGBdWHD4k
[/video]
Old but always funny! 

Source: youtu.be/i7W3ICpONVs
Made me giggle.

2ABDB789-790C-4220-8920-19F6F3F1796C.jpeg   

For the Lego fans amongst us. 

5C77B356-E93E-4190-96DD-BFEC08409400.jpeg   

😁