Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
New Men Wetlook Leather Stand V Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt Summer Shiny Dancer Slim Tees Tops Club T Shirt For Man Clothing
$172.61-29%

mouth gag
PU Leather Head Harness with Mouth Ball Gag Fetish Salve BDSM Oral Muzzle Restraints Face Mask Hood Bondage Headgear for Couples
$20.76-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin one piece swimsuit oil glossy high fork thong suit sexy silky low chest sling with Crotch vest Yoga sport clothes
$45.60-31%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

penis pump
Penis Extender Vacuum Pump Enlargement Exerciser Handle Trainer Erection Male Masturbator with Pressure Gauge Sex Toys for Man
$70.97-39%

zippidy
Purple Pearls Rhinestones Transparent Split Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Sleeveless Party Dance Performance Costume zijin
$131.89-20%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
Just for anything you find funny. Please try to keep fetish related humour in the corresponding fetish threads, though 😉
Pinterest decided to subscribe me to "Spanish humour".  That's what you can end up with if you simplify the orthography and let all "unnecessary doodles" (no pun intended! 😁 ) out:

spanish-01.jpg   
Whoops, target missed.

1518997647319.webm (Size: 1.29 MB )

"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
I like the girl's face expression. It's like:

wtf-01-dogs.jpg   
Tag cloud from bishuk.com (an educative site on sexual health and relationships). Each word is a separate tag:

bishuk.com_tags-01.png   

Where are you, Dr. Freud? 😁
Thought this was quite funny.

C1F6A2B9-D38A-4899-9DB0-ECD1FC231721.jpeg   

Apologies if this is in the wrong place Ra!
I love Davie:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkM94LgohKw

Remember that joke about a musician, who was making a mistake over and over again? (The sound engineer: "Maestro, just play all notes, I'll do the rest").
I saw this the other day, but it was titled "Everyone Needs A Smart Friend". 

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/zZxGBdWHD4k
[/video]
Old but always funny! 

Source: youtu.be/i7W3ICpONVs
Made me giggle.

2ABDB789-790C-4220-8920-19F6F3F1796C.jpeg   

For the Lego fans amongst us. 

5C77B356-E93E-4190-96DD-BFEC08409400.jpeg   

😁