Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Nipple Labia Massage Nipple Clamps Medical Themed Vibrating Labia Clip Electro Sex Toys For Woman
$18.03-52%

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Sexy Female Mask For Party Cosplay Female Masquerade Party Ball Mask Sexy Girl Crossdress Costume Role Cosplay Mask
$29.03

drozeno
DROZENO Metal ice silk sports vest men speed dry running professional training T-shirt fitness New men silk glossy suit
$276.71-66%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Women Tight Pants Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Leggings Handmade S-LTW074
$88.50-23%

lip plump
Lip Plumper Balm Lips Extreme Augmentation Plump
$233.53-61%

rubber cosplay
Latex Half Face Clown Mask Cosplay Props Humorous Elastic Band Horrible Scary Masks Adult Party Funny Halloween Decoration
$15.46

temorish
Men latex boxer zip hidden two sheath latex underwear custom made
$52.02-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
Just for anything you find funny. Please try to keep fetish related humour in the corresponding fetish threads, though 😉
Pinterest decided to subscribe me to "Spanish humour".  That's what you can end up with if you simplify the orthography and let all "unnecessary doodles" (no pun intended! 😁 ) out:

spanish-01.jpg   
Whoops, target missed.

1518997647319.webm (Size: 1.29 MB )

"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
I like the girl's face expression. It's like:

wtf-01-dogs.jpg   
Tag cloud from bishuk.com (an educative site on sexual health and relationships). Each word is a separate tag:

bishuk.com_tags-01.png   

Where are you, Dr. Freud? 😁
Thought this was quite funny.

C1F6A2B9-D38A-4899-9DB0-ECD1FC231721.jpeg   

Apologies if this is in the wrong place Ra!
I love Davie:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkM94LgohKw

Remember that joke about a musician, who was making a mistake over and over again? (The sound engineer: "Maestro, just play all notes, I'll do the rest").
I saw this the other day, but it was titled "Everyone Needs A Smart Friend". 

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/zZxGBdWHD4k
[/video]
Old but always funny! 

Source: youtu.be/i7W3ICpONVs
Made me giggle.

2ABDB789-790C-4220-8920-19F6F3F1796C.jpeg   

For the Lego fans amongst us. 

5C77B356-E93E-4190-96DD-BFEC08409400.jpeg   

😁